diskers

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Maz
Hello to everyone,

Today, I would like again to present 1 new unused Amiga to MIDI Interface - 3xMIDI OUT, 1xMIDI IN and 1x MIDI THRU. It's a new product, not an old stock one. It's a classic interface for Amiga that you connect to the serial port (DB-25M Amiga port) and that allows you to connect your computer to a MIDI Module (like the Roland MT-32). It have also an optional possibility to be powered from a 12V external PSU if you don't want to drain your good old Amiga motherboard. Apart that it also have two LEDs indicating that the device is ON and powered from the Amiga extension port or from the PSU. In addition with the Interface you will receive a 30 cm (about 12 inch) detachable cable allowing to connect the device to your Amiga (Amiga 500, 600, 2000 etc.). All unit are tested with an Amiga 1200 and a MT-32 and will be tested again before sending. The device have a small, light and simplistic design. Anyway you can judge it by yourself on the under posted pictures. The price is 35€ plus paypal fees and P&P. The unit will be posted using tracked priority registered air mail.
I'm aware that people owning an Amiga and a MIDI module are not standing at every corner, so I also decided to list it elsewhere later.
Any comments and questions are welcome.
Thank You for looking.

Last edited:

disco

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Croatia
Region
Zagreb
I'm looking for a MIDI interface between my Amiga 1200 and Axiom 61. I never had MIDI on Amiga before so here are couple of questions...
Is this one compatible with CAMD (Commodore Amiga MIDI Driver) or does it need a special driver to get it working?
Does it work in OctaMED SoundStudio? If you don't know or are unable to test it, what software are you testing it with?
Thanks.

diskers

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Maz
It doesn't need special drivers. It's working with standard driver with Octamed, Bar'n'Pipe. It's a standard MIDI Intreface. I'm testing it with Bar'n'Pipe and Amiga games supporting MIDI like Leisure Suite Larry 5.

disco

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Croatia
Region
Zagreb
Item received. Works out of the box as described. Feedback left. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom