Sold Amiga PCB Denise by Enterlogic + extra PCB for Second Floppy Disk

neilshak123

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Cheshire
I am selling my Denise PCB as I simply don’t have the time or the skills to build up. The board is untouched/unused and in perfect condition - see photos.

Price = £120
UK Shipping = £10
Other Shipping = Please ask
Payment via PayPal Friends or add 4% for PayPal Goods/Services

Description from Tindie/Enterlogic sales site: https://www.tindie.com/products/enterlogic/denise/

“Denise is more than just another reverse engineered Commodore Amiga© Clone. She's a work of art, just like the original.

Her anonymous Swedish creator has worked on the design in his spare time for over ten years.

There is no exact match but Denise can easiest be described as a compact A500+ compatible motherboard with two Zorro2 slots and a few additional features.

Unlike many similar projects utilizing modern components like FPGAs or emulation, Mr.A believes in the spirit of the custom chips. That's why Denise is designed around the same physical integrated circuits as the original system we all know and love.

In other words - in addition to components available today you will need to source Amiga Custom Chips to use this system.

A perfect way to save an old system suffering from leaking battery or capacitors?

The best of two worlds
To get the best from both worlds, Denise do contain a few modern components. Two MCUs control things like Amiga/PC keyboard, Amiga/PS/2 mouse and scroll wheel support, floppy disk detection and Big/ROM selection.

All of this resulting in a small, semi modern, super stable and expandable home computer system.

Please see below for the exact details and what is included in the package.

Important information
Please be aware that this is NOT a plug and play product. You are purchasing two blank high quality (TG-155/ENIG) PCBs, two firmware ICs and build instructions. No warranty or support is offered.

Denise supports both OCS and ECS. 2MB Agnus is REQUIRED. (A 'Diet Agnus' 1M PCB should work but is not tested)

What's up?
The concept and goal is an extremely compatible, stable yet flexible hobbyist home computer that you build yourself. Which now thanks to the ingenious design based mainly on through hole components is really easy to build.

Even if you're not a wizard with a soldering iron!

Denise is designed with quality components throughout. From ESD protected I/O ports to high fidelity audio components and crystal clear RGB video. You have to hear and see it to believe it.

What's included in the KIT?
1x Denise PCB (Purple Gold, Mini-ITX)
1x 72-pin SIMM PCB (2MB CHIP)
1X Manual (PDF)
1x Bill of Materials (PDF)
2x MCU with necessary firmware”

Also included is the extra PCB for Second Floppy Disk and after sale I will email you the PDF manual and PDF BoMs.

PXL_20231029_171636206.MP.jpg
PXL_20231029_171650864.MP.jpg
PXL_20231029_171743079.MP.jpg

Interest Queue

Top Bottom