tony1999it

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Rome
After the success of my old thread https://www.amibay.com/showthread.p...ine-68040-68060-adapter&highlight=amiga+68060 I can provide the set of two PCBs for the WarpEngine 68060 adapter that allows to replace the 68040 with a 68060 CPU.

I can provide the set of two PCBs for 20€ (both PCBs) + 3€ for shipping (priority mail no tracking). For tracking service please ask.
Please note that I'll provide the PCB only, so without components. You have to provide the components by yourself and solder them on the PCBs.
I collected some instructions and information useful to assemble the adapter and to provide the components. You can find here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzGS16ezPdNJcjladFhKODRBR2M/view?usp=sharing

One PCB set is composed of:
- #1 bottom PCB;
- #1 top PCB;
- no components are provided, ONLY THE PCB

Of this adapter I'm selling the PCB only, so no components will be
provided. Buying the components, solder them and making the adapter working
is up to you.

Please in order to sent to production the PCB I need you declare interest. I'll start the production as soon as I get the interest on 4sets and you pay the 50% of their costs. The other 50% will be paid before the shipping. PM me for details.
Please note that after I send in production the board I will receive them in more or less 25 days.

Last edited:

shaf

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Ontario
I am interested in another set of adapter boards if they are later revisions than the original thread sets. I only really need the top PCB but will take both.

Shaf

Last edited:

tony1999it

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Rome
Hi
This is the original version of the adapter.
I you want I can modify the layout according to the later revisions.
Do you have a photos and sizes of the later revision PCBs?

I am interested in another set of adapter boards if they are later revisions than the original thread sets. I only really need the top PCB but will take both.

Shaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom