AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
UK, Dagenham
Region
Essex
CLOSED:
This lot is now going to be split up and put on the bay etc. Many thanks for any interest shown.

I have a lot of Amstrad stuff for available anyone is interested. Only thing is it would have to be pickup only as there is too much to post and I don't want to split it up. £80 the lot from Dagenham - East London or Swap for a Complete Boxed 1200.

6128 fully working has new belt, a colour monitor and a green screen monitor, multiface 2(for some reason the miltiface about 2 minutes to warm up and start working properly), tape recorder and leads, manuals, over 100 games - a mixture of tapes and disks. There are quite a few other disk either blank and whatever on. Also a small computer table for it all.
Need to get rid of this lot if possible as I am still clearing room in my loft. The loft is clean if there are any concerns as this is my retro computer room.

Am1.jpg

Am2.jpg

Am3.jpg

Missing from the pictures is the green screen monitor. These items have also been advertised elsewhere.

Last edited:

anagrama

Rating - 97.6%
39   1   1
Country
England
Region
Manchester
Interested if you was willing to package for me so that I could send a courier. Would also like some pics too.

The desk wouldnt be required - I already have one thats full of clutter ;)

Dagger

Dagger
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
UK, Dagenham
Region
Essex
Yes. I broke it down and it all sold, got quite a bit more than what I would have as a job lot. All that's left is a green screen monitor - in the recycle bin and one disc game Football Director II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom