AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Country
England
Region
Alresford
Hi everyone,

I am after at least one heavy Commodore or Goliath PSU for my A1200 if anyone can sell me one, or possibly 2? (I have an Amiga 1200 with Blizzard 1230, and another with an 8 Meg RAM board which I am using the normal A1200 weak one with).

Speaking to Bas tonight it seems like the -12V line on the heavy one I bought from Amibay a few years back has unfortunately failed causing some very distorted sound.

Thanks in advance

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1038   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Can't Bas modify an ATX one for you? He done mine a couple of years back and still going strong.

Choose a good quality 300w ATX PSU and go from there :)

sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Country
England
Region
Alresford
Thanks Fitzsteve, I don't think I have the heart to take him away from his new toy at the moment, but if I can't find one I'll ask in a few weeks (y) I actually finally got around to plugging in my A1200 I sent to him and you made a new hard drive image for last year when I noticed the sound was not quite right... 6 months on, and I still haven't finished going through the pallet :roll: It seems to work great and I am really impressed with xbench, I think I'm going to register my copy tomorrow and copy over my WHLoad key and spend the next month playing on the A1200 before I finally plug in my Acorn A3020... no rush (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom