Not open for further replies.

Brataccas

AmiBayer
Country
Swindon
Region
Wiltshire
hi all,

Just joined up and thought it would be rude not to introduce...

Been using Miggy`s since 1987 (correction 86) as i was fortunate to have a brand spanking new A1000 for my 9th bday... Since then i have always had quite a collection and still to this day i collect what i can (Pr0n piccys will be asap)! I`m going to have a clear out of some stuff and i have already stuck a few listings on this great site but the main reason for singing up was to get back involved in the miggy community and since the unfortunate loss of Amibench it`s great to see that people are still doing what they can to make sure that we all have somewhere to discuss THE greatest inspiration to the computer industry period!

I`ve also joined up with the English Amiga Board and recognise a few avatar`s from there on here so hello guys good to see you!

I`ll stop rabbiting on, enjoy your xmas!

cheers,

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
Re: Another New Member - Quick Hello

hiya bud,
and welcome, enjoy your stay (they're a great bunch here)
you have a great Christmas too.

cheers, JuvUK

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk

Heys Brataccas,

Welcome to the Bay,

I do hope that you find it to your liking :) theres a thriving community spirit here and its one I am pleased to be part of.

enjoy your AmiBay experience, if you need any help, just ask the staff, there a good bunch of people, especially after the fact that I have fed them today :D

also, ask about an AmiBayer status :)

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

Hi Brataccas & welcome to AmiBay! :D

You appear to be settling now & a little wiser on some of the policies round here since posting a few sales etc.

All the best with your ventures,

Kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom