(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Am after graphics cards, RAM upgrades, CPU upgrades, network cards, 50 pin SCSI HD's, and anything else.

Only thing is it has to support OS9.2 or below and not PCIe or AGP socket hardware.

I hope that's clear, thanks for looking. :)

slaz

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Country
UK
Region
London
I think I have some odds and sods that might interest you.
SCSI cabling (mostly 50-pin) both internal and external
possibly a HD or two
PCI ethernet cards that were officially "for Mac"
2MB VRAM expansion for some PowerMac (beige G3 I think)
Might have some 5V EDO DIMMs still .... need to rummage.

Any good ?

---------- Post added at 20:30 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

Oh yeah - hint for you .... look out for Matrox Millenium and Millenium 2 PCI cards .... you can flash the firmware and they work nicely with Mac (including as secondary displays)

tokyoracer

Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
I think I have some odds and sods that might interest you.
SCSI cabling (mostly 50-pin) both internal and external
possibly a HD or two
PCI ethernet cards that were officially "for Mac"
2MB VRAM expansion for some PowerMac (beige G3 I think)
Might have some 5V EDO DIMMs still .... need to rummage.

Any good ?

---------- Post added at 20:30 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

Oh yeah - hint for you .... look out for Matrox Millenium and Millenium 2 PCI cards .... you can flash the firmware and they work nicely with Mac (including as secondary displays)
Some external SCSI 25 and 50 pin cabeling would be useful but would certainly be interested in the PCI network cards as would the VRAM and 50 pin SCSI HD's. As for EDO RAM, I'm pretty good for that at the moment thanks for the offer. (y)

I see some guy in germany is flogging official unflashed proper mac millenium cards off on ebay as buy it now. Am toying with the idea but would prefer an ATI example if possible. :)
Looked into flashing ATI cards but kinda lost interest as there is rather patchy info these days as is the software and is so hard to know if it has the right ROM.

PymerOne

Noob pur sang
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Country
Netherlands, Europe
Region
NoordHolland, Far side of civilisation's border.
i have a powermac g3 ppc233 that aint doing much at this time....its a bear to ship though.
PM if interested.

Grtz, PymerOne.

joshc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
@tokyoracer - are you still on the look out for beige Macs? I might have some items that will be of interest to you. I'm in Sheffield.

gehtjanx

Banned
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Austria
Region
Vienna
I have working apple macintosh classic keyboard for sale at 8 eur.

pm if interested
gehtjanx

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
@Tokyo

my friend I think I have what you want =)

I have a proforma series MAC (100Mhz PPC) working motherboard (needs VRAM and main RAM) I believe its PCI, I can throw in the chassis, Floppy and the SCSI hard + what ever else I can find =)

yours for the princely sum of say £10 + postage =D

I have it in the office - so shall take some pics in a smidge.

tokyoracer

Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
@Tokyo

my friend I think I have what you want =)

I have a proforma series MAC (100Mhz PPC) working motherboard (needs VRAM and main RAM) I believe its PCI, I can throw in the chassis, Floppy and the SCSI hard + what ever else I can find =)

yours for the princely sum of say £10 + postage =D

I have it in the office - so shall take some pics in a smidge.
Thanks chap but I got to be a bit picky with PPC stuff since there are so many types and variants. With limited space sadly, I may have to pass. :(
Sorry mate.

I have working apple macintosh classic keyboard for sale at 8 eur.

pm if interested
gehtjanx
I'm pretty good for keyboards (have about 5 or 6 of them! :eek:). Thanks for the offer though.

@tokyoracer - are you still on the look out for beige Macs? I might have some items that will be of interest to you. I'm in Sheffield.
PM on it's way to you sir. :)

auratnik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Region
Sav. Dolina
Am after graphics cards, RAM upgrades, CPU upgrades, network cards, 50 pin SCSI HD's, and anything else.

Only thing is it has to support OS9.2 or below and not PCIe or AGP socket hardware.

I hope that's clear, thanks for looking. :)

I have ZIF XLR8 G4 450MHz CPU, memory, SCSI HD by IBM (9GB), SCSI Quantum UW SCSI with converter to 50 pin (18GB), ATI Rage 128 PCI video card, internal Iomega ZIP drive (used twice), external SCSI CD recorder from Yamaha... If anything interest you please contact me back!

DSC01053.jpg

DSC01052.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

tokyoracer

Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Certainly! Your Rage and ZIF G4 (if it will fit in a Beige G3 Tower. :)

Might like the CD drive too though chances are postage would be a killer. PM-o-sending.

bobby50371

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
West Laf, Indiana - Second Home in Kalamazoo, MI
Beige Mac Extras

Beige Mac Extras

I have boxes of Internal SCSI cables, External SCSI Cables, Local Talk connectors, serial cables, Cards, CPUs, I just went through my boxes of stuff over new years, so I can get to it quick, if you have a request I'll do my best to see what I have, and could fulfill what you need.

tokyoracer

Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
I have boxes of Internal SCSI cables, External SCSI Cables, Local Talk connectors, serial cables, Cards, CPUs, I just went through my boxes of stuff over new years, so I can get to it quick, if you have a request I'll do my best to see what I have, and could fulfill what you need.

I would be certainly interested in your cards and CPUs you might have. Let me know if your own time, no rush. :)

JLPedro

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Coimbra
I have a Mac G3 333 beige that is currently dismantled, interested in any of the parts? Outside plastics are dirty and have some yellowing. 25€ for the board, cpu, sound card and ram.

Attachments

• IMG_6966.jpg
    IMG_6966.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6967.jpg
    IMG_6967.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 2

Brataccas

AmiBayer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Country
Swindon
Region
Wiltshire
Hi,

I have a Quadra 700 64mb/1GB (i think it's 1gb) fully installed with OS 7.1, Keyboard, Mouse and a 15" SVGA LCD monitor that i used to use with it. If your interested i'd be looking at £120 ex postage. It has the Ethernet adapter so it's ready to go online. Any info etc please let me know.

Cheers,

tokyoracer

Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Hi Brataccas, I do love the Quadra's but i'l have to pass since I got a pretty mean 840AV a few days ago, not to mention fairly spent out! :roll:

Thanks for the offer though.

JLPedro, Sorry I totally missed your post. PM sending about the 333Mhz ZIF CPU on the mobo.

Brataccas

AmiBayer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Country
Swindon
Region
Wiltshire
No worries mate, i`ll stick it on the for sale section some point, might even find some other bits for it to :)

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom