AmiBayer
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Country
swadlincote,uk
Region
swadlincote
hi everyone

im after anything to do with megadrive's working or not :D .

so if you have something that you dont want even if its only a lead please:bowdown: tell me

thanks james (y)

ck1200

CBM & Retro Mad
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North Wales
I have a couple of things

grandslam, gamester logic gamepad, i also have a mega drive mk1 (import) it does power on but needs fixing, i got the mega drive as a free gift so would only expect p&p for that

let me know :)

Seaside

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
I have (if you interested)

1)Sega Genesis US (High Def Version)

2)32X Genesis and 4-5 carts.

Powerpie5000

Hardware Junkie™
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
I have a couple of spare MK1 Megadrive side port covers with the red edge connector caps/covers.... great if you receive any Megadrives with the side port cover missing :)

You can have these for free (y)

neutek

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Trondheim, Norway
Region
Trondheim
Super Magic Drive 16M version

Super Magic Drive 16M version

Super Magic Drive 16M version Bios 3.1 (i think,. i can check)

http://segaretro.org/Super_Magic_Dr...index.php?title=Super_Magic_Drive&redirect=no

If you dont know what this is it lets you back up games to floppy disk or your PC through a real parallel port,.. NOT A USB parallel port though... also can work with an amiga if you have the correct cable or just via a standard old school atari or amiga floppy disk,. although i have never tested that...

And of course you can also play your "back up's" (with the exception of a few games i hear...)

Also have a mega drive 1, standard cables, s-video cable, 2 pads and a few original games,. cant remember which though

Seaside

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
Super Magic Drive 16M version Bios 3.1 (i think,. i can check)

http://segaretro.org/Super_Magic_Dr...index.php?title=Super_Magic_Drive&redirect=no

If you dont know what this is it lets you back up games to floppy disk or your PC through a real parallel port,.. NOT A USB parallel port though... also can work with an amiga if you have the correct cable or just via a standard old school atari or amiga floppy disk,. although i have never tested that...

And of course you can also play your "back up's" (with the exception of a few games i hear...)

Also have a mega drive 1, standard cables, s-video cable, 2 pads and a few original games,. cant remember which though

May i ask how much are you interested to sell this ?

gehtjanx

Banned
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Austria
Region
Vienna
Hello,

Have one working mega Drive (EU) without power supply (was defective, thrown away, sry). But one Pin of module port is strange and doesn't have contact. Have to repair that, then its working agail (testes with some thing insertes to get contact to module).

If interested, PM whats worth (if allowed)? Outside is OK, but away from perfekt (not broken or missing parts).

Article in Austria/Vienna. I don't have anything else megadrive to sell.

thanks,
gehtjanx

CMDR

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Worthing, West Sussex
Hi james, I have some games that you might be interested in in my loft, send me a message if you're interested as a reminder and I'll see what I have up there.
I also have some controllers and a console you can use as spares if you want (it has a dodgy cart slot)

Amigafanboi

AmiBayer
Rating - 98.3%
58   1   0
Country
UK
Region
Dorset
I have a boxed megadrive 2 with everything original including the bundled games in very good condition if you are interested.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Wiltshire
hi everyone

im after anything to do with megadrive's working or not :D .

so if you have something that you dont want even if its only a lead please:bowdown: tell me

thanks james (y)

I have an untested Mega Drive 1 with RF cable and 1 pad. I have a fully working Mega Drive 2 with no leads one pad and the Lion King and I an Asian Mega Drive joypad......

ColourWheel64

Banned
Rating - 97.9%
46   1   0
Country
none
Region
none
John Madden American Football 92 - Cart, Manual, Box

Price for you 99p

Send me a PM if interested

Last edited: