Assahi

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Country
Czech republic
Region
Brno
Hello,
I'm moving on to another project and therefore I sell Apollo 3060 turboboard and Picasso IV graphic card.

SOLD Apollo 3060/4060 100MHz
I'm selling my Apollo 3060/4060 running at 100MHz! Yes, you read correctly - 100MHz. No promises that the card will be able to overclock at 100MHz. This card runs at 100MHz stably - separate cooled CPU and MACH chips (Coolers are attached using weld guns - no problem with removal without damage). The card is equipped with a processor MC680RC060 (yes 060/60) in the last revision sixth. Card has 64MB RAM, this version of the card allows installation into the Amiga 3000, therefore, has only two slots with max 64 MB RAM. The card also applicable SCSI (I have never used and therefore not tested), I used FastATA card MKV in combination with CF cards (look on the photos). Card was recaped (tantal caps). Card has updatet ROM version, original ROM will be supplied with the card.

Price is 800 euro + shipping (please ask for quote). Payment via paypal.

SOLD Picasso IV 1.2
This is a fully equipped royal 24bit card for Zorro III slot. The card contains Cirrus Logic GD5446 rev A with integrated flicker fixer (programmable up to 160 Hz), a sound Concierto sound module with backplate, Paloma TV tuner (analog) with three video sources and Pablo video encoder with S-VHS and CVBS outputs. Remember - all in one slot. Card has ROM version 7.5 with FlickerFixerRevision 7. On the card was replaced capacitors (tantalum of course - for long life).

Price is 550 euro + shipping (please ask for quote). Payment via paypal.

Both cards were tested and are functional - you can trust me, look at my feedback. However - because they are old and Apollo overclocked, I do not give any warranty. Thank you for your understanding. Some photos in real A4000 included (management allows me to only 10 attachments :(), if you want information, ask.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Last edited:

Assahi

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Country
Czech republic
Region
Brno
Joest: Payment received, Picasso sent.

- - - Updated - - -

Apollo 3060/4060

Order:

jack-3d - reserved to 12.3. midnight
pepap
retroami.com.pl
aos4
hapygallagher
hendrik

Thank you for your interest, be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom