Closed Apple G3 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

fraggle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Hebden Bridge, West Yorks.
OK, it's not Amiga, but I thought that I'd give you fellow Miggy dudes a chance before I try elsewhere.

Apple G3 233 mHz (Beige). 384 Mb RAM. 6 Mb Video memory. 6Gb HD. CD drive. 100Mb Zip drive + 1 disk. Comes with 17" Apple Colorsync monitor. (Up to 1600x1200 res.) K/B and 1 button mouse. Has 2 port USB card. Also 4 graphics tablets. (one of them is huge, A3 I think) Mac OS9.1 installed.

This is a good machine if you want to play around with Photoshop etc. in a non-professional way.

I need the space, so this lot is going for £70. Carriage would be astronomical, but I'd be happy to deliver within around 50 miles radius. (Perhaps a small consideration for petrol ?) I'm in West Yorkshire, so Lancs., Manchester, or the lower reaches of North Yorks are easy for me.

If you want to add an IDE CD/DVD Writer, I can change the boot drive for a SCSI drive at no extra charge. OR, I can add a 40Gb IDE boot drive for an extra £5.

PM me if you're is interested.

Thanks, fraggle.

meega

Elite ranking
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Whilst we are very much Amiga-centric, Amibay is not restricted to Amiga-only listings, so thank you, fraggle, for this offer. :)

Harrison

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
Would you be willing to sell one of the graphics tablets separately? And if so what make/model are the 4 you mention and what price would you want for one of them?

fraggle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Hebden Bridge, West Yorks.
Apple G3 for sale

I'm not sure about selling one of the cards separately, as I'm not 100% certain that they all work properly. I'm no expert on Graphics Tablets, and it's possible that someone else could find a problem that I'm unaware of.

In answer to the second question, I'm sorry, but it's no, as they all have the Apple connector that looks like a PS2 connector, but isn't.

Sorry to disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom