CBM & Retro Mad
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North Wales
This is made by Simtec mounts to the rear of the A3000 and allows an external hd (cable not provided) pics to be added shortly.

£15.00

Please note this item will be sent well packed due to delicate pins on the card, P&P to be added

Attachments

• S7300712.jpg
    S7300712.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 0
  • S7300714.jpg
    S7300714.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 0
  • S7300715.jpg
    S7300715.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 2
  • S7300718.jpg
    S7300718.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Lennart

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Utrecht
I might be interested in this. Could you provide me with a picture and a P&P quote for shipping it to the Netherlands? Thanks in advance!

ck1200

CBM & Retro Mad
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North Wales
I might be interested in this. Could you provide me with a picture and a P&P quote for shipping it to the Netherlands? Thanks in advance!

Sure i will take a pic for you and upload here....but will be friday before i can take it to the post office due to work will get a price for you then though :)

2nd In line.

no probs (y)

ck1200

CBM & Retro Mad
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North Wales
Pics added and pm sent on postage

Lennart

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Utrecht
Il pass on this, no internal option. Over to Lennart. :)

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly here, but if by internal option you mean the option to connect an HDD internally to an regular IDE connector, then I should point out that this does in fact have such a connector. It's not clearly visible, but it's just above the external connector.

Not that it really matters now, because I'm quite positive we will come to an agreement, but perhaps this information is useful in case you see another one for offer in the future. :)

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly here, but if by internal option you mean the option to connect an HDD internally to an regular IDE connector, then I should point out that this does in fact have such a connector. It's not clearly visible, but it's just above the external connector.

Not that it really matters now, because I'm quite positive we will come to an agreement, but perhaps this information is useful in case you see another one for offer in the future. :)
You hit the nail on the head about the internal IDE option, sorry I wasnt clear lol (my mistake for missing it but not to worry). abraXXious is correct about the "next in line" thing, you will get that alot if you sell stuff over here. :p

ck1200

CBM & Retro Mad
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North Wales
Next in line if current sale does not go through.

no worries

Thanks for that and pm sent (y)

Lennart

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Utrecht
I received the card yesterday. I have to say I'm very impressed by how it was packaged. A box within a box and material in between made sure that not a single of those fragile long pins has been damaged. :D

Many thanks for the transaction, positive feedback has been left. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom