mjnurney

we live as we dream. Alone.
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Country
england
Region
Milton Keynes
For sale my Archos 120GB had very little use and is boxed as it came..

little signs of use except a some very tiny marks on the steel edge of the device.

photos to follow...

review here (below)

for sale-
Archos 120gb (boxed)
keyboard (mini) for dock - which i dont have
charger & usb lead

http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php/1712/archos-5-120gb

http://fwd.five.tv/gadgets/audio-video/portable-audio-video/mp3media-players/archos-5

£100 Uk del prefered as i'll send it insured.p&p extra

review - gadget show (ch5)

The basics
With its built-in capabilities, your Internet Media Tablet becomes the ultimate way to surf the web. The amazingly sharp and high-resolution screen lets you navigate effortlessly through the web just like you would on a PC. Browsing becomes almost seamless with the ARM Cortex processor and the Adobe Flash 9 video support. Surfing on a handheld device has never been so fast and smooth. The full email application lets you read, write, download and send attachments, and manage your contacts.

The good
Like a delicious gadget chameleon the Archos 5 has so many skins, it’s hard to tell what it does best. It plays back nearly all flavours of video, audio and photo files, it’s a Wi-Fi web browser, an email reader and (with accessories) a digital video recorder, a satnav and an extreme sports camcorder. It performs all these functions admirably well, with the aid of a bright 4.8-inch touchscreen and a 250GB hard drive that can hold 300 movies, 145,000 songs or millions of photos. The Opera browser loads websites (including Flash) in seconds, and you’ll get a decent seven hours of video playback from a single charge. Watch out for a 3G version coming soon.

The bad
As Archos loads on heavyweight features, the pounds pile on, too. The Archos 5 weighs 300g and is over twice the size of an iPhone, making it about as pocket-friendly as a steam iron. The touchscreen interface isn’t as intuitive as Apple’s, either.

thank you :)

Attachments

• IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0273.jpg
    IMG_0273.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0274.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0275.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0277.jpg
    IMG_0277.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
265   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
PM Sent and I am interesting but asking you questions about the items first (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom