I have the following hardware for sale:

Atari 1040 STF ($15) - SOLD
Atari 1040 STE ($20) - NONEXISTENT
SC 1224 monitor ($10) - SOLD
Mousemaster port selector ($5) - SOLD
Two joysticks ($3 each)
Plus all cables ($2) - SOLD
Mouse ($3) - SOLD
A pile of Atari ST manuals (will check, but I'd let the whole lot go for $2) - SOLD

Please PM me if interested. Final price would also include shipping cost to wherever you are.

Note: All items sold "as is".

Geoff

Last edited:

JLPedro

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Coimbra
I know it will be outrajeous but can you give me the shipping on the 1224 monitor to Portugal and does it include the cable to the atari?
Some pics on the hardware would be nice also.
Thanks.

AmigaSociety

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Grass Valley, CA.
Hi all,

I have the following hardware for sale:

Atari 1040 STF ($15)
Atari 1040 STE ($20)
SC 1224 monitor ($10)
Mousemaster port selector ($5)
Two joysticks ($3 each)
Plus all cables ($2)
A pile of Atari ST manuals (will check, but I'd let the whole lot go for $2)

Please PM me if interested. Final price would also include shipping cost to wherever you are.

Might be interested in a 1040 STE also but freight might be a bit much to USA but will ask in my PM.

tj

Geoff

Declaring interest in the MouseMaster for $5 and Atari ST Manuals for the $2. PM you now to find out what manuals it is you have.

Geoff

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Ottawa, Canada
Region
Ontario
I know it will be outrajeous but can you give me the shipping on the 1224 monitor to Portugal and does it include the cable to the atari?
Some pics on the hardware would be nice also.
Thanks.

Hi,

My preference is to sell the computer as a system, but having said that I will break it up as necessary. Other people have asked for the cable with the STE/F, so I would have to say that the cable would not be included. I'll get a photo up this weekend if I can.

Geoff

---------- Post added at 12:08 ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 ----------

Declaring interest in the MouseMaster for $5 and Atari ST Manuals for the $2. PM you now to find out what manuals it is you have.

Acknowledged.

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 ----------

NOTE TO ALL WHO EXPRESSED INTEREST IN THE STE:

As mentioned in this thread, my computer is in storage, but I should be able to retrieve it without too much difficulty. I will be happy to obtain a shipping quote (as I know the weight and size), but there may be a bit of a wait.

My STF is available right now, however.

Geoff

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Interested in one STFu/STE on behalf of a friend (if wonder if he will still be my friend after). Can you tell the specs and if the machine is booting OK?

Geoff

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Ottawa, Canada
Region
Ontario
Hi,

The last time I used my STF (November 2009), the computer worked fine. The only physical issue with the hardware is that the joystick port is occasionally dodgy - maybe it's a pin, I don't know - but sometimes you can't send movement signals via the joystick - fire button works fine, though. That's why I marked down the price.

It worked fine (keyboard, mouse port, etc.) in every other respect. But I will test it again before committing to a sale. I realise that old hardware and software can be iffy, which is why my sales are "as-is". I sold a whole pille of vintage ST software on EBay a year or so ago, and I played every game to make sure they worked and you could save, etc. It was really hard to finally sell them after testing them out. :unsure:

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
OK, my friend is interested in the STE.

Postage costs to Banana Land, my good sir? Remember to dismember the hardware in pieces to have as many packages with less than 2kg each you can.

The rest on PM. :)

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
:oops: My bad! Sorry, second in line, then.

OK, back to reserving the STFu... Only until tomorrow. After that feel free to pass the hardware to next interested.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
U.S.
Region
Canton, IL
:oops: My bad! Sorry, second in line, then.

OK, back to reserving the STFu... Only until tomorrow. After that feel free to pass the hardware to next interested.
No problem.(y) I just wasn't sure if the rules changed after that bit of site drama a couple weeks back.:LOL:

Geoff

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Ottawa, Canada
Region
Ontario
Hi all,

I set up my system again and took a picture, to show that it works:

053.jpg

JLPedro - The SC 1224 monitor is full colour and has sound. Contrast and volume knobs still work.

JLPedro

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Coimbra
What cable do i need to connect the STe to the SC 1224 Monitor? I think it will be very hard to find one...

I would love to take it, but it depends on shipping cost (and i'm afraid it won't survive the travel). And only if i can find a cable for it.

@rkauer

Is it my impression or are you getting into Atari's, as i keep seeing you in Atari thread's....:run:

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
LOL, no. It is just for a close friend, I swear it.

One of those in my house will not survive for longer.

Geoff

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Ottawa, Canada
Region
Ontario
Which system is this? The STf or the STe?

STF

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

Just came to me :Doh:... is the monitor PAL 220v?

Ummm..do you mean whether it can be used in European outlets? No, it's North American.

Oh, I did take it into the post office today - shipping to Portugal would cost me $102. Eeek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom