AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens/Glyfada
For sale an Atari 520 STE with 4 MB TOS 1.06 French Azerty

It was bought from France and has French TOS (1.06) and Keyboard (Azerty)
It is not yellowed but has some damages from his trip to Athens on the left side of the keyboard. The DMA is the bad one. The disk drive and the machine itself is in perfect operating status.
2014-12-14_18-06-02_680.jpg

Please see more details here
Now is equipped with 4 MB RAM and an IDE card that seats on the CPU 68000 and provides 2 IDE 44 pin ports.
It comes with a CF card adapter and a CF card of 1MB partitioned and formatted from the Atari itself.
It is included the power cable , the official AV cable RGB2SCART , the mouse and a joystick as a gift as it is not so trustworthy.
The price is 80 Euros (Was 90)+shipping costs+paypal fees.
All buyers welcomed

Last edited:

kerkyra2007

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens/Glyfada
Answered also.
Till now no comment from MoreBits.
Waiting more due to the Holidays.

Just an information. On Monday i will have to check customs restrictions and if it is a problem I will have to change to only EU shipping.

sidchip_fr

Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Country
France
Region
languedoc-roussillon
Hello,

I'm interested pending some questions :
I have a 2gb SD card that I use with my ultra satan adapter.I'm wondering what happens if I copy my entire 2gbSD card on a 2gb CF card.
Do you know if your IDE adapter would be then compatible with my 2gb CF card and will work 100% like my ultra satan adapter ?
Thanks for your advice

kerkyra2007

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens/Glyfada
@sischip_fr
Thank you for your post.
The IDE2CF adapter is a common adapter used by me on AMIGA 1200 with a 4GB CF card.
Regarding the CF adapter using a 2GB CF card is not a problem. On Atari forum they have tested the IDE board with a 4GB SDHC card with a CF adapter and works fine.
Please note that this adapter is made to work with the HDdriver but this needs to be licenced (paid).
I am using the AHDI driver which limits the partition down to 256MB. By the maker (alanh) as a free alternative is recommended the CBHD.
If I am correct Satan adapter uses the HDDRIVER as well.
In this case I do not think you will have a problem. The limitations comes only from the driver and tos used. Please note that the mentioned machine has on board the french 1.06 which cannot autoboot from the Hard Disk. I have tested the auto boot by using seltos to put in rom the 2.06 TOS.
Nevertheless see on this link more details

@Morebits / locnar77
@ALL

Price reduced to 80 Euros
The postage to USA/Canada for an estimated 7 KG package costs 63.10€ with track code.

The postage to France is 51.44 € with track code

Last edited:

redhawk668

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Nederland
Region
Overijssel
Is this still available? If so, then I am declaring interest. I live in the Netherlands, so that is Europe :)

Last edited:

kerkyra2007

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens/Glyfada
I am sorry not to update this thread but this Atari is part at the moment of testing a monster board and a Cosmosex and has suffered a lot of injuries and is not for salet at the moment. I am sorry my friend. Will please the mods suspend this sale?

Moggsie

I regret nothing
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
UK
Region
South
Closing as requested.