Closed AV8B Harrier Assault for Amiga Computer - A Strategic Flight Simulation - in original box

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmigaSociety

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Grass Valley, CA.
For sale is AV8B Harrier Assault for Amiga Computer - A Strategic Flight Simulation - in original box. No way to test this as I sold my Amiga 500 I used it on. Sold as-is, no warranty and no guarantee. Wish I had a way to test but I no longer do. Best I can offer is the game tested fine about 1 year ago when I tested it on my Amiga 500.

As seen in the picture if comes with the two main floppies disks along with a saved copy from past on a 3rd floppy. Includes manuals and brochures that the game came with back in the day all in the original box.

$9.95 plus shipping.

Flat Rate shipping in USA lower 48 is $12.65. All other locations email in advance for a shipping quote.

If you are nearer California I may be able to find a smaller box and send cheaper mail but for now estimating priority mail at $12.65 medium size box.

AmigaHarrier2.JPG

Attachments

• AmigaHarrier1.JPG
    AmigaHarrier1.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 0

paul1981

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Country
England
Region
Midlands
That's totally different box art to the Uk version! It's a fantastic game, best flight sim on Amiga IMHO.
Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom