BabylonTwins for Ipad, Ipod touch & Iphone

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
A must-buy game when the Amiga version finally comes out!

I have the demo version and it is very impressive for a "simple" 512kb A500 PAL game!

Graphic routines that only saw the light of the day when Sonic came out, years later.

If those guys lived in an European country at that time the history of the game will be very different.

Tomse

RISK is good
AmiBayer
Country
Denmark
Region
Copenhagen
Thats true.
A shame really that it wasn't released back then.

it looks really great

quarkx

insane in the main frame
AmiBayer
Country
Canada
Region
Edmonton, Alberta,
I had found the Amiga version last week on one of my floppies, and it does take a lot to get use too, as to jump, you just press up on the joystick. I guess I am hardwired to press a fire button when I want to jump. I found it frustrating to play.
I don't know if mine was a demo or what, but it didn't need any conversion to NTSC, it just worked fine with my A1200 and 1084s monitor.

EDIT:
Opps, sorry, its just too early in the morning here. I was talking about Giana Sisters, not BT.. Sorry, The Giana Sisters was also released for the Iphone recently.

and interesting side note is that some talented developer also ported Lemmings, but Sony blocked it and threatened lawsuits.
Lemmings would be a perfect game on touch screen for the Ipad. Stupid Sony.

Tomse

RISK is good
AmiBayer
Country
Denmark
Region
Copenhagen
Lemmings would be a perfect game on touch screen for the Ipad. Stupid Sony.

OT
They are very strict about everything, thats also why I don't buy anything that has sony written all over it..it's kinda a religion for me _not_ to buy sony, but I guess at some time I'll be forced to buy Bluray, at exceptionally high prices.

sarek2k

Country
Morecambe, UK
Region
Lancashire
I have this on my iPad great game reminds me of a cross between gods (gfx style) & The Lost Vikings game play, Pity about the games history and as said here it would have been very different had the game not been developed in Iraq!

Looking for more Amiga type games on iPad anyone know any others?

Thanks

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Dunno, but if the guys keep their promise, the full Amiga version will become available very soon! :D

Top Bottom