Belgian Amiga meeting

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
I noticed on morphzone there was a Belgian Amiga meeting near Antwerp. I also got a mail since I am subscribed on there website.

I decided since last year I had a lot of amiga stuff and fun, to have a visit.

I took a few shots of setups.

This is a custom amiga tower. It belonged to an older user, he was from the UK and told me he married a Belgian wife. He told me when he started with computers, he decided to buy an Amiga and did not regret untill he could get no support. He did not play games with it. Here is his setup (040) He kindly donated me some software, nice fellow.(y)

Next to him there was an AROS user, I did not take pictures, since he left early. That was while some fellow ex and current amiga users were looking at my troubled A4000.

There was a lot of music coming from those machines, the first one was a mac with morphos as well.

This is a more recent Amiga OS 4 setup.

I think it had a Sam flex in it.

This is what I took an A600 fairly basic and morphos 2.6. I also had my A4000 with me wich was diagnosed as faulty psu

I also hooked up the C64 now and then.

It was great to get some support with the A4000 face to face.

This user used his A4000 for demo's and games, he demonstrated quite some

d
Amiga os 4.0 father and son, the father used an amiga one the first G3 and the son had an A1200 PPC in an elbox tower

OS4 users as well:

This user was going to do midi with his A2000 he nicely hacked an A2000 all together by using parts from the original desktop. Anyhow he now has room for more devices.

It should service a midi purpose. I think it was a nice hack, since it was neat. The case however still needed some work, due to age, not skills. Probably also budget to keep!

The front with Amiga with backlite to come

A classic A1200 user

A classic A500 user

So basically a lot of OS 4, Morphos, Classic Amiga...:cool:

Since I had to drive I decided to call it a day at round 11PM o clock - it started at 6PM. Otherwise I would have had some extra beer.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Looks like great fun, why didn't you invite us all ;)

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
Nice Idea, It was not my party, just visiting first time:) It is against good maners here to invite others if you are a first timer. I dropped a mail to the organiser early to post it here as well

Top Bottom