blank wall in computer room - i need some tech related vintage wallpaper or wall art...

RobA1200

Country
England
Region
watford
Hi all

any ideas?

i have one totally blank wall and some wall space behind a desk.

on the blank wall id love some old school DEC style reel to reel units and either book library shelves or star wars wallpaper behind the monitors.

but I'm out of ideas!

whatever is it it'll be there for the next 20 years+ but i have no restrictions!

please help!

thanks
rob.

Ed.D

Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Bristol
Hi Rob,

You could paint your own design on the wall if you have some artistic flare. Or print a large Muriel across multiple pages and collage them into place.

ej2095

Country
UK
Region
Tipton, West Midlands
Wonder if i can nick the plotter a work... print my own wallpaper lol

RobA1200

Country
England
Region
watford
i have no artistic flare whatsoever!
Hi Rob,

You could paint your own design on the wall if you have some artistic flare. Or print a large Muriel across multiple pages and collage them into place.

johnim

VIP
Country
England
Region
birmingham
Hi you could frame some amiga motherboards and stick them on the wall

iainjh

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
thought about going ironically retro? google retro wallpaper, in uk there's a surprising 70's range. Mostly orange. ive persuaded the wife to let me decorate the office!

RobA1200

Country
England
Region
watford
ill have a look! i do like the 70s big orange/greens and the red lines tech style 80s paper.... would like a large image print tho. think that would be costly tho. i have started a thread in the photo booth section on the room build up.

Aysel

Country
England
Region
Mansfield
I went with a giant Avengers mural to keep the kids happy.... was a nightmare to apply as I'm a bit OCD and making sure there are no bubbles in a sheet this size was tedious :) It goes right back behind the arcade machine (24ft x 9ft) but a lot of it is now covered as the beige boxes grow in numbers lol :)

http://urbecks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/P8072649.jpg

RobA1200

Country
England
Region
watford
sounds tricky - always loved this room.... slightly bigger than my space tho!

I went with a giant Avengers mural to keep the kids happy.... was a nightmare to apply as I'm a bit OCD and making sure there are no bubbles in a sheet this size was tedious :) It goes right back behind the arcade machine (24ft x 9ft) but a lot of it is now covered as the beige boxes grow in numbers lol :)

http://urbecks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/P8072649.jpg

its awesome - can feel the cold outside!

iainjh

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
I mentioned stylish wallpaper. What do you think? :)

image.jpg

Top Bottom