Status
Not open for further replies.

coze

Commander
Country
Japan
Region
Tokyo
What is the correct category is someone wanted to list books (amiga - 68k related) on amibay ?

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Re: Books anyone ?

I'd be going with Amiga Software or the Amiga Recycle Bin if they are Postage only Items! :wink:

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk

y'know,

we could have a forum area for books and manuals,

what do people think of that?

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

T'would be a good shout Zeets! ...Go for it!

Meantime coze, put your Ad up & we can move it to the new Zone as & when it is available! :D

Adonay

Country
lund sweden\Haugesund Norway
Region
Skåne

Sounds great i may have some amiga related manuals to go as well .. Not sure if i should put them in the recycle bin though... If i only had more time to find the stuff :(

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex

This a bit of a coincidence. On classicamiga we have been discussing Amiga reference books this last week and we are just about to launch a new section called the Amiga Reference Book Archive with the aim to secure the legal rights to host scanned copies of original Amiga reference book publications in PDF format for any visitors to download and read.

We already have one major publisher/author on board who has agreed to allow classicamiga the right to do this. :) And we are working on more.

All that is left is to actually locate more Amiga related books to scan in, so adding a book section to AmiBay will be great to try and locate as many different publications relating to the Amiga as possible. I look forward to seeing if anyone has anything we are missing.

Adonay

Country
lund sweden\Haugesund Norway
Region
Skåne

AMOS book .. I used to have one but i am not sure i will check when i get back home probbably next monday.... But i havent seen that book for ages so dont get your hopes up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom