fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
So I don't buy as much these days, but I saw this on eBay and just had to get it. Like New (I guess never used) Booster Boy for the Original Game Boy. I had one when I was a kid and it's pretty cool, you put the Game Bou inside, 4 of those massive D Size batteries (or a PSU) and you get Stereo Speakers, Little Joystick, bigger buttons and Magnifier.

The Gameboy I also just bought as I didn't have one anymore, it's boxed and the box is in great shape but the unit is off colour so might look for a minter later, but for now I'm really pleased. It's like 1990 all over again :D

20150316_133418.jpg

20150316_133713.jpg

20150316_133919.jpg20150316_133934.jpg

Time to do some old Skool Gaming! :thumbsup2:

roy_bates

resistance is futile!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
england
Region
birmingham
that's an interesting piece of hardware,haven't seen one of these for years mate,enjoy:)

Snoozy

Only Amiga makes it possible
AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Does it seem some what contraption ish ? :LOL:

Back in the day I had some sort of large magnifier for my game gear to help me with ultima 4. This combined with the master gear converter looked unusual...

eXeler0

Country
Sweden
Region
Göteborg
I have a Gameboy, GB Pocket, GB Color, GB Advance, 2x Advance SP and even a a Nintendo DSi... but Ive never seen one of these beasts ;-)
That thing must be huge. The original GB was not what you'd call pocket-friendly these days ;-)

sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
Alresford
Lol I remember seeing one of those on a counter in Game back in the 90s. Very cool!

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah it's a total beast, been playing it for the last few nights and it brings back some memories I can tell you!

Shame the Gameboy has a scratched screen, the magnifier and light really shows it up so I think I'll need to get a cleaner Gameboy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom