Not open for further replies.

Benedykt

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Woking
I have to sell bridgeboard produced by Commodore.

The equipment is designed for the Amiga 2000, but was also tested in the Amiga 1200 and Amiga Zorro slots 4000. It works flawlessly.

I add a network card. For aminet there are drivers - etherbridge.lha that allow the use of that network card under the control of the AmigaOS.At the Amiga 2000 transfers will not overthrow , but it's about 20kb / s for Miami. With processor 030 it's 100kbs .
Card has a 12MHz 286 processor fitted but it working as an 8MHz. Besides, this is a coprocessor which isn't seen on the photo.

The original clock system unfortunately fell. New costs a fortune so as you can see on the photo has been added a new small backup battery. As a result, PC bios keeps date and settings.
Bridgeboard 100% working

1f130fb6220e.jpg

More info: http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/a2286at

Price 100 GBP
Post cost 10 GBP dor UE. World please ask.

jseuters

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Overijssel
Not interested since I already have one, but just wanted to let people know I bought a new Dallas chip DS12887A to replace the DS1287, and it cost me less then GBP 2,- (€2,40 to be exact). So it's not that expensive to replace it. It is not that easy to remove the old one though. Had a friend who has better skills and equipment do this. There is 1 pin extra on the new chip which I just bent out of the way. It's working like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom