Not open for further replies.

Morduk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
USA
Region
PA
Selling a C-64 with Blue Chip disk drive, mouse, and Fast Load cartridge. The C-64 is missing the F-1 key, but both worked perfectly the last time used. Since that time it has been sitting in the attic in a plastic storage box. Selling the whole system as is for $50 . Buyer pays shipping. Selling only to US buyers due to the shipping costs. I always ship from a "pack and ship" facility. It may cost a little more, but the goods are packed properly so no damage occurs in transit.

IMG_0650.JPGIMG_0651.JPG

Morduk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
USA
Region
PA
Got a price from the pack and sip place. Cost to pack it and ship is $49. Package must weigh over 20 lbs.

Morduk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
USA
Region
PA
Sorry, looking for a straight cash deal. trying to clean out all my old puter equipment.

- - - Updated - - -

you wouldn't want to pay the shipping costs. I bet it would be close to $100. My French heritage would like to help but I think you would find the shipping costs way too much.
No exception for France ? :cool:

Morduk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
USA
Region
PA
It's not a question if I would ship it to Mexico, the better question is, are you willing to pay the cost to have it shipped. The system is heavy and bulky. The shipping costs alone would be about a third of the cost to buy a brand new system if they were available. The cost to ship to states close to me is in the $30-$40 range.

Morduk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom