Not open for further replies.

mjnurney

we live as we dream. Alone.
Country
england
Region
Milton Keynes
hello all,

i dont expect c64 stuff is worth much but im trying to get my bro to part with his C64 as well as some Amiga stuff he has but wont share!

Amyway the C64 he has , has tons of cassette games (mostly original) , data cassette player (cbm one) joysticks and maybe a disk drive but i forget the model. however all this is boxed up in a rather smart wooden carry case...

like a suit case but from wooden ply (its been a few years since i saw it)

someone handy with wood obviously made it in the 80s but if i can i'll get some pics .....

wood anyone be interested in this if i get it off him? If not it can stay in the garage..

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------

oh the cassette player is the 1530 - commodore one and the c64 is the earlier breadbox shape in brown..dont remember seeing manuals or books and stuff

Witcher1979

Banned
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
I would, but not complete. I would be interested in stuff like games and disk drive. If I was able to get to the thread and declare interest before anyone else hehe :)

mjnurney

Country
england
Region
Milton Keynes
i'll try some gentle persuasion over the weekend guys and get back to you... no promises ! lol

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
@mjnurney

We don't really allow 'maybe' threads such as this on Amibay, as it may invite silent bids and price driving; either you have stuff to sell or trade on here or you don't.

I would also refer you to this part in the rules....even though this is your brother's stuff, it's potentially infringing one of our rules as below.

• You can only sell what you legally own
    Whatever you are selling on AmiBay, it must be legally owned by you.
Could you please revise your original post accordingly?

Thanks,

Merlin

mjnurney

Country
england
Region
Milton Keynes
i was going to offer to sell on his behalf but as i don't "legally" own them i guess i cannot so there is little point in carrying on this thread.

i will try not to break the rules. my apologies Merlin.

Please consider these items not for sale, they can stay in the garage

Last edited:

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Thread closed.

@ mjnurney

If your brother really wants you to sell them on behalf of him, that's OK as long as the stuff is for sale there and then and that it's not a post inviting interest, as that's not really fair on our members.

I suggest that you open another proper sale thread if he still wants them sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom