Sold C64 Black Box v3.2 cartridge + English user manual,extends the capabilities of Commodore 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbo

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Slask
Black Box v. 3.2 makes it easier to work with a computer, expanding its capabilities (including 31 additional commands BASIC) and speeds up the work with a tape recorder. Cartridge includes a new version of Turbo, with more opportunities than ABC-TURBO and TURBO-ROM, and also fully compatible with other existing versions. Lead-section of the strip is very short, belts and sounds make it easier to work with a tape recorder. In addition, presents information about the start and end address.
BLACK BOX allows you to quickly copy and verification.
Cartridge includes a program to set the Datasette head, that allowing the correct load games and programs.
TONES OF MUSIC command changes the C64 keyboard music keyboard.
Each command consists of a blackbox and letters in the case of "YES TONES OF MUSIC" will be YT approved return key.
The rest of the commands, keyboard shortcuts, along with descriptions and examples in the accompanying user manual (in English).
20150802_112040.jpg20150802_112104.jpgCAM00326.jpg

Feel free to purchase

Price(BlackBox + user manual) 10 EU + tracked shipment 5 EU +5% Paypal fee(if You want you can send as a gift but im starting trading and I understand that I can be incredible:))

robbo

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Slask
Sold user irix. Payment received. Tomorrow I'll send the package.
thanks.

The package was sent to three days should be delivered, but the post office forgotten unsubscribe me a package tracking number, tomorrow I'll go to the post office and receive this number is Give it to you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom