Sold C64 Edumate Light Pen includes Peripheral Vision An advanced graphics package

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
This is the chanche for a serious C64 graphic artist :). complete package disk and pen looks unused. The only thing that looks used is the box :D

I like 10 EU + Shipping. Untested but willing to test

SaviorX

VCCUG
Banned
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Calgary, Alberta
i would be interested in this if it still available ( i wonder if there was a GEOS driver?)

braimpy

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
East Flanders
Recently I got a lightpen with a c128 and it seems that all lightpens use the same design according to the information I found. Have not tested it yet, but according to what I have read about it on the internet it should be supported by GEOS. Maybe today is the time to test it, but first... :coffee:

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
Gave a shipping quote between 6.xx and 9.xx eu depending if they accept as a letter.

Canada is not in the Belgian post office list and therefore is all other countries most expensive.

I saw that it is easy to construct DiY

SaviorX

VCCUG
Banned
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Calgary, Alberta
Recently I got a lightpen with a c128 and it seems that all lightpens use the same design according to the information I found. Have not tested it yet, but according to what I have read about it on the internet it should be supported by GEOS. Maybe today is the time to test it, but first... :coffee:

well there is a koala lightpen geos driver as well as a generic lightpen driver on the old GEnie geos drivers page, so perhaps i would get a bit lucky....

---------- Post added at 05:18 ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 ----------

Gave a shipping quote between 6.xx and 9.xx eu depending if they accept as a letter.

Canada is not in the Belgian post office list and therefore is all other countries most expensive.

I saw that it is easy to construct DiY

so basically we are talking 24EUR (about $34CAD)?

SaviorX

VCCUG
Banned
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Calgary, Alberta
no 10 + 6 EU or 10 + 9 EU

right, i had the CAD price of 10EUR (about 14-15) in my head i guess

i suppose i should take the 9EUR option in any case, less chance of the post office finding a way to fold a light pen in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom