Amiga Manic
AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Raisio, Finland
Region
Varsinais-suomi
So, i have some parts to offer, before i throw these to recycle bin, not useful for me, but maybe for someone else. Only SiD's taken away, everything else is free for only postage costs. Both C64C's were fully working ones. :coffee:

UberFreak

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Country
Israel
Hi

Can you please check shipping price to Israel?
Cheapest method, I'm in no hurry :)

I might take only the motherboards if shipping is too high.

Thanks!

Hessu

Amiga Manic
AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Raisio, Finland
Region
Varsinais-suomi
Ok i will check it as soon as possible.

Edit, checked from itella, EMS Economy seems to the cheapest at 30€. for weights around 0 to 30kg

Last edited:

Hessu

Amiga Manic
AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Raisio, Finland
Region
Varsinais-suomi
Little yellowing, i'll take pictures later and have to go check if there are any cheaper methods for sending those, from the local post office. Plastic parts are ok and no keys missing.

Hessu

Amiga Manic
AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Raisio, Finland
Region
Varsinais-suomi
Sorry about the delay, and it will take a bit longer due to the work situation, too busy at work now. Update to the postages not possible until the next week, then i will have a week off from work.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
I am interested in these as well, if anyone else back out. Please let me know if anyone before me backs out. :)

Thanks!

Heather

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Can someone of the C64 people clarify me if the breadbin board fits inside the 64C case? Or the SID chip is the same?

If the C64 motherboard fits that case, the keyboard is the same?

If both answers are yes, then I'll be interested in one piece.

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
As people tell me there is voltage difference in Sid chips. (i did not know because of no white units in my C64 day's)

Looking at my stock the black keyboard seems to fit the white C64 version too, since I have one unit like that. (untested)

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
@rogerio

There are 3 variants of the SID with 2 having different part numbers.
The 6581 SID is the original Breadbin type & runs on a dual +5V / +12V supply, The 8580 is commonly found on the C64C white models & is a dual +5V / +9V supply.
The 9V/12V change is to do with the analogue stage part of the devices namely the D-A & filtering.
Speaking of filtering external components regarding the filtering are also different between the 2 devices.

The C128's I have also use 6581's but some are reported to have the 8580 type too.

Find all you need here (y)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOS_Technology_SID

Regards
TC :)

PymerOne

Noob pur sang
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Country
Netherlands, Europe
Region
NoordHolland, Far side of civilisation's border.
if still available. and if sending only the mainboard is acceptable, i am interested in one c64c mainboard.

Grtz, PymerOne.

jope

-
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Helsinki
Can someone of the C64 people clarify me if the breadbin board fits inside the 64C case? Or the SID chip is the same?

The breadbin board fits in the C-64C case. Depending on the age of the C-64C case, you may have to lengthen the power LED wires.

The SID will work if you change the voltage supply zener diode and the filter capacitors.

If the C64 motherboard fits that case, the keyboard is the same?
There are a few separate kinds/manufacturers of C-64 keyboards, but all of them are electrically and mechanically compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom