Station240

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Adelaide,Australia
Region
South Australia
All this stuff from my electronics junk pile, its useless to me as noting I have uses this sort of thing. Want to get rid of it and see when I can find later to replace it.

2x 86 way card edge sockets, these are just like the PC ISA slot sockets only longer

24 pin DIP header, squash some 24 way ribbon cable inside and plug into a 24 pin IC socket.

2x 20 pin card edge connector, as used on MFM/RLL hard drives, and no doubt other things.

30 pin SIMM memory socket, takes a single stick of ram and holds it vertically.

2x 30 pin SIMM memory, found it, looks like 2 meg per stick. I've got more of this sort of thing elsewhere, if anyone's interested in that.

2x complete (over 60cm long) old style PC floppy cables. 1x 34pin to 2x 34pin and 2x 34pin card edge. Take as are or I can chop the plugs off to save postage.

Last edited:

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Interested in the edge slots/sockets. They are exactly the A500 slots used in expansions, right?

Just tell me the shipping costs to Brazil. :)

Station240

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Adelaide,Australia
Region
South Australia
Interested in the edge slots/sockets. They are exactly the A500 slots used in expansions, right?

No idea on Amiga technology, last one I encountered was owned by my friend who was also a shop keeper and chain smoker. Brings whole new meaning to the term case yellowing.

Find a pic of the connectors and I'll compare. A quick search of good makes it look like the same thing as the 50 pin edge connector, I assume that is what you mean.

Anyway, postage is going to be at least US$13, depending on how much the packaging weighs (I have tons of it to chose from).

Matt:
Note sure if I have any 72pin SIMM's, got a couple of Macs here which use them, but not sure if they are getting scrapped or not yet.

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
If the slots are resembling ISA, but with 86 pins, they are A500 slot/sockets. A picture will not hurt, of course. ;)

Station240

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Adelaide,Australia
Region
South Australia
No camera yet*, but definitely 86 pins (counted them 4 times) and a ISA slot card fits in there perfectly.

*a huge pile of UPS batteries on order soaked up a lot of my cash.

Station240

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Adelaide,Australia
Region
South Australia
Need to weigh the entire thing, if its under 250 grams then its US$13, if its that over its more like US$19. That includes the jiffy bag I got off that other bay, cause its only worth 50c to me.

I'll have it weighed and sealed up properly tomorrow, have to go use someone else's scales for that. I'll send you a PM with my paypal details etc when I've done that.

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Slots came in a sturdy padded envelope half an hour ago.

Checked and they are indeed A500 edge connectors! :D

Now I can finish a hack for an outsider friend that is waiting for a long time.

Thanks Paul, feedback left.

Also consider this post as a bump on your sale thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom