Can someone from the UK help me out with an Auction?

Tahoe

Collector Extrodinaire
AmiBayer
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Wilnis
Someone on the other bay has a UK only auction, which I would like to buy, but he is offering UK shipping only... Would someone be willing to help out by bidding, and in case of winning shipping it on to The Netherlands?

JD6

Country
Czech Republic
Region
Central Bohemia
Did you try to contact the seller?
Most of them will agree to send abroad (if the item is not very heavy).

Seaside

AmiBayer
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
Yeah if it's something let's say "light" he probably don't have a problem with shipping.

Otherwise you have to discuss with the seller an alternative way or a courier.

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
@tahoe

if the seller doesn't wanna ship outside the UK hit me me up on PM we shall sort it out =)

all you need to do is cover the postage, I make more than enough trips to the post-office a month so one more wont hurt any.

Tahoe

Collector Extrodinaire
AmiBayer
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Wilnis
Thanx Zetro, I'll PM you the details.

@others:
I did contact the seller, unfortunatly he is unwilling to ship outside the UK

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
Something I've done for friends in the past outside of the UK is get them to ask the seller, if they win, would the seller be ok with them paying, but giving a different UK address to ship to. So far all sellers have been happy with that. That way the buyer can pay for the item outright, and then its just the shipping from the friend that needs to be sorted out once they receive the item.

JD6

Country
Czech Republic
Region
Central Bohemia
@Harrison:
If the buyer pays by Paypal, I think that the seller ships only to the address the buyer has in his Paypal account.

Tahoe

Collector Extrodinaire
AmiBayer
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Wilnis
Yes, and it's a fairly new ebay seller (16 feedback only) and he's a little reluctant to strange constructions. His main reason for not shipping abroad is that he is not (yet) verified Paypal seller, which means he is not covered by seller protection for anything outside the UK. I even offered IBAN/BIC money transfer instead of paypal, but still it left me needing Keith's help.

Thanx Keith, for helping out!

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
@tahoe

no worries - got you covered =)

Top Bottom