Capcom CPS2+Neo Geo Supergun/Mak with 2 Dreamcast sticks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

everblue

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
MALTA
I am selling this freshly made Supergun/MAK which comes with some interesting features, including:

- Inbuilt real arcade PSU (220/240v)
- Front On/Off, Insert Coin, Service and Test buttons
- Voltmeter with digital display so you can adjust voltage depending on your Jamma board
- Kick Harness connecter for those cool Capcom CPS2 boards - cable included!
- Jamma cable from the Supergun box to your arcade PCB
- RGB/Scart Cable for European TVs or Framemeister
- Two modified, very nice condition Dreamcast controllers, perfect for playing normal Jamma games, Neo Geo, and of course Capcom CPS2, see below for more info:

mak1.jpg

Regarding the included Dreamcast sticks

First of all, the casing of these two arcade sticks have not been modified/abused in any way. The original Dreamcast cables have been replaced with different cables. The original Dreamcast cables are included in case you would like to revert the sticks back to their original form. These sticks are also compatible with any consolized MVS systems or Home Neo Geo systems you may already own!

About the Dreamcast sticks layout

If you connect the arcade sticks DIRECTLY to the Supergun box, the layout will be a standard one which is suitable for normal JAMMA games (using buttons A, B, and C), but if you use the included adapter, it will switch to a 6 button fighter style layout. See image below for a better explanation. I am including an adapter for each joystick.

Asking price is 295 Euro + shipping (I take Paypal payment only). I ship worldwide via registered mail. I ship at cost, and prices are reasonable (even to the US)!
Thanks for looking
clear.png
If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact me!
Also for sale elsewhere.

mak2.jpg

mak3.jpg

mak4.jpg

mak5.jpg

mak6.jpg

mak7.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom