Phipscube

WipEout Fanboi
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Ringsted
If anyone has a broken/spare CDTV that they are willing to part with just the front cover then I would like to buy it :) Has to be in good cosmetic condition no major scratches. I don't need the power button or display pcb, just the plastic cover. but if its easier to just sell all the front without splitting it all, then I will accept that too.

Cheers! :)

Phipscube

WipEout Fanboi
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Ringsted
Hi piacc64, do you mean that you might have one but need to check? If so, great! and I will wait to see :)

Phipscube

WipEout Fanboi
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Ringsted
I'm not so fussed about dirt as long as its cleanable, i'm more concerned about scratches etc. Please post photo's of both if you don't mind :)

cpiace64

Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Piacenza
DSCF2009.jpg
i prefer send the under

Phipscube

WipEout Fanboi
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Ringsted
Thanks for the pics piacc64. The one at the bottom is a bit too scuffed for my liking and has the commodore badge missing. I prefer the top one if you are willing to part with that one?

Miru

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Bern
As Phipscube does not want the lower one I would be interested in the memory slot cover (only) of the lower one. Please send me a PM with price including shipping to USA

gibs

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
France
Region
Paris
I have a CDTV empty case, in good condition but missing the reset key button, (if you own it...)

Last edited:

Phipscube

WipEout Fanboi
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Ringsted
Hi Gibs. I have the reset button. I only really need the plastic front, none of the electronics. My own display board with buttons can be transplanted ok. My own plastic front its a bit scruffy and has a massive gouge scratch across the top so decided to try and get a nicer one, all the other parts such as power button, display + buttons and headphone jack etc are all fine.

I am in PM discussion with piacc64 about the top one of his in the photos, he will be trying to get a post quote for me. But if you have a nice one too then whoever gives me the best offer I will buy from :) So if you can post a pic of your front and PM me what you would like for it, then I can make a decision :)

Oh and BTW, Miru I don't need the memory card cover, mine is in good condition, so feel free to take one from any offered here :)

Phipscube

WipEout Fanboi
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Ringsted
Ok piacc64 has given me a good offer and I have took it, so payment sent for cover in the top of the photo (one with commodore badge) and I don't need the mem card cover so that can be offered to Miru :)

Phipscube

WipEout Fanboi
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Ringsted
Received Front today, packed well so its not damaged, thanks! Leaving positive feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom