AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
This is actually a very simple construction, which i have purchased from here: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?11079-CDTV-and-related-hardware
I was planning on building more of these, but never came about. So, in case anyone has the appetite, here's a good chance for a big start. I will include a set of 10 40-pin headers that should help in building 10 adapters. All that's needed is the DB9 sockets and some ribbon cable. Original sales thread pics here: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?11079-CDTV-and-related-hardware&p=125314&viewfull=1#post125314
Current pics:

CDTVIF1_zps93fe5bb0.jpg

CDTVIF2_zps4a6895d9.jpg

Looking for 40 Euros, which includes regular shipping to Europe. IBAN, Paypal gift, or add appropriate fees please.
Thanks for looking!

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
This is actually not my own idea, i bought it like that, and selling it like that. Couldn't be more obvious..
There's been various designs, but from what i read, it appears to be working.

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
Decided i'd split this pack, maybe there's no interest in the 40-pin sockets. Thus, selling the adapter itself. Asking for 25 Euros which will cover regular postage to Europe. I'll be opening a new sales thread for the sockets themselves..
Thanks!

turrican9

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Troms
Hi there salaxi54. I found this forum when searching for CDTV Joystick ports and created this account. I have to post 2 times to be able to PM. I am interested in buying one of these adapters from you. I want them complete with the cables and everything soldered so I can just install them into my CDTV. Hope you are still here and are willing to make me one of these.

Regards
Mats

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
Payment received for the original adapter. Thanks, will ship asap.

turrican9

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Troms
Great salaxi54! Will post back when I get it in the mail! :D

Edit: Just got my CDTV remote control from Amigakit, so now with this adapter my CDTV will be complete. Already have the black mouse, keyboard and floppy station :D

Last edited:

turrican9

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Troms
So today I got the package from salaxi54. Very nice packaging and the adapter itself looks very nice. Will be installing it into my CDTV later today :) Thanks to salaxi54 I can now enjoy my CDTV with Joysticks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom