CF Card Adapter Help - Which way around?

Hercules

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
Just bought a PCMCIA to CF card adapter. Which way does the CF card insert into the adapter, as it seems to go in around either way.
See pics:-
Pic 1:
1_f.jpg

Pic 2:
1_f.jpg

Any help would be appreicated... I don't want to fry the CF card by putting it around the wrong way :D

ajk

AmiBayer
Country
Finland
Region
Helsinki
The "logo" label should most likely point up (pic 1), but I doubt you can actually put it in the wrong way anyway (without excessive force). There are different size rails on the sides of the CF card to prevent that from happening. I have the same adapter and it's not possible to put at least this SanDisk card in upside down.

Hercules

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
The "logo" label should most likely point up (pic 1), but I doubt you can actually put it in the wrong way anyway (without excessive force). There are different size rails on the sides of the CF card to prevent that from happening. I have the same adapter and it's not possible to put at least this SanDisk card in upside down.

Ah yes, I just tried putting it in the wrong way, and it doesn't go, so label must face up... Thank you for the advice ! Didnt want to break things! LOL :D

Top Bottom