Closed CF Transfer Software & FPU tester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Hi there, im on the look-out for this software in floppy form preferbly. My CF transfer disk is buggerd before I got the chance to make backups of it (doh!).

Also in need of some sort of app. to test FPU's.

Please PM me or post if you think you could help me out, i'd be very greatful! :)

Thanks for looking.

bazzaq

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Liverpool
What sort of disk do you require?? what apps on it? I am assuming you have no way of getting stuff from the net onto it via floppy etc?

tokyoracer

Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
What sort of disk do you require?? what apps on it? I am assuming you have no way of getting stuff from the net onto it via floppy etc?
Well I got the CF transfer kit from AmigaKit ages ago and stupidly didn't back it up at the time. Il get a scan of the disk done so people will know it that's the one or now.

Cheers meega btw. (y)
Il go use that when I get the CF transfer working. :LOL:

meega

Elite ranking
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
UK
Region
It's small enough to fit on a 720KB MessyDOS floppy. Use CrossDOS. :)

meega

Elite ranking
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Unarchive it and fiddle about - you'll need to get the icons sorted - and double-click on the appropriate icon in Workbench.

If you get stuck I'll try to remember exactly what needs to be done.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1038   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Well I got the CF transfer kit from AmigaKit ages ago and stupidly didn't back it up at the time. Il get a scan of the disk done so people will know it that's the one or now.

Cheers meega btw. (y)
Il go use that when I get the CF transfer working. :LOL:

Did the transfer kit come with EasyADF? Maybe Amigakit will replace the disk if its damaged or offer you a reduced cost replacement/upgrade.

Steve.

tokyoracer

Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Did the transfer kit come with EasyADF? Maybe Amigakit will replace the disk if its damaged or offer you a reduced cost replacement/upgrade.

Steve.

If it did email AK with your order no and they will send you the latest EADF Free (y).
I think we are talking a good 3 years ago or so, I don't even remember my account leave alone my order number. I can do a scan of the disk (monday) but other then that I don't know what else I can do. :(

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
@Tokyoracer

You can buy a new EasyADF disk directly from AmigaKit. If you are looking for a used original then I hope someone here can help you out. However, you are not allowed to ask for a copy or an image of copyrighted software on AmiBay, even if you provide a picture of your original disk. You should contact AmigaKit directly with a picture of your disk and they may still help you out.

Good luck,

Heather

tokyoracer

Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Thanks H, I wasn''t intending to ask for a copy by any means.

Heres the picture anyway:

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom