Status
Not open for further replies.

dougal

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Country
Malta
As the title says... I would like a cheap A2000 keyboard.

Any condition as long as its working. (y)

tom2215

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Thanet, Kent, UK
Gah, I don't have a working one, BUT if you are good at soldering, you only need to put another processor on it and It should work fine, + the left alt key is missing, but you might want to pass on repairing this unless you need spares : P

dougal

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Country
Malta
There are three Amiga 200 in great condition for sale into the Amiga HardWare for sale section.

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=5033

Yeah saw them but my budget is quite small. I don't need a mint condition one. But thanks all the same.

---------- Post added at 13:53 ---------- Previous post was at 13:51 ----------

Gah, I don't have a working one, BUT if you are good at soldering, you only need to put another processor on it and It should work fine, + the left alt key is missing, but you might want to pass on repairing this unless you need spares : P

Hmmm would the keyboard processor of an A500 work? as i have a spare slightly damaged A500 keyboard.

But if its a b**** to solder better leave it

tom2215

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Thanet, Kent, UK
Yeah they all use the same processor, just heat up the legs and they will sink into the solder, easiest way would be to heat 1 foot at a time and use a solder sucker or wick to remove the solder, then once you have got all that off, swap the processor and solder the feet back in, simples : P

I believe you asked me about my old keyboard a while ago on my wanted thread

if you really are interested in it then It's yours for £5 + p+p :)

dougal

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Country
Malta
Yeah they all use the same processor, just heat up the legs and they will sink into the solder, easiest way would be to heat 1 foot at a time and use a solder sucker or wick to remove the solder, then once you have got all that off, swap the processor and solder the feet back in, simples : P

I believe you asked me about my old keyboard a while ago on my wanted thread

if you really are interested in it then It's yours for £5 + p+p :)

Hmmm 5 pounds + p&p ... Sounds fair enough :)

Could you check the postage to Malta and let me know please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom