Chrome for Amiga?

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
I expect it's only good for OS4 users. (not Classic OS4)

RE: the pic! - Yeah. wtf indeed. :LOL:

Kin

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
I saw that one already & again, "yeah! - wtf??" :LOL:

Kin

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
Just expanded for the hard of seeing with the very source of this wtf :)

It could seem like they've just put it ther in case platform dependent code ever pops up... Because the project is atm empty. But so is the platform project for lots of big time hardware, like Acer...

I afford myself another wtf :)

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Okay m8. How about "wtf @ your other, wtf?" :huh: :LOL:

Kin

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
I just had a delerious w3t dr3@m. What if google bought out amiga :p LOL

YEah, I know, I need to hydrate.

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
ROFL!! :LOL:

Plenty of sauce last night then? :drinkin:

Kin

commodorejohn

Shameless recidivist
Country
United States
Region
Minnesota
Oh yay, now Google can completely absorb another independent player in the business in its ongoing quest to be all things to all people.

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Just a tall glass of chianti :-D

You're taking the Pi$$ m8. - We've never met, yet I know you better to be cracking a bottle only to do one glass. :D

Tall as you f'kin like, it'd make 2 at least. :p

Charlie

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
Ok, so since you're counting my alcho units: Three glasses of the first bottle of Riesling. Three of the next one, and three glasses of the red one.

The red one smells like the cool uncle who smokes sigars.

For dinner: First a starter with cheese and what not, for mains there was a fish that was cold as it was intended. And it was all good, with that amount of wine it was d@mned splendid.

Now, how about google releasing chromeOS for A4000s with PPC boards.

Or, to be just one per mille more releastic. IIIIIIIIIIIIIf they were to do a ChromeOS for amigas, it would be for the NGs? (assuming that the SVN tree signifies true honest intent by Google)

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Ok, so since you're counting my alcho units: Three glasses of the first bottle of Riesling. Three of the next one, and three glasses of the red one.

The red one smells like the cool uncle who smokes sigars.

For dinner: First a starter with cheese and what not, for mains there was a fish that was cold as it was intended. And it was all good, with that amount of wine it was d@mned splendid.

Now, how about google releasing chromeOS for A4000s with PPC boards.

Or, to be just one per mille more releastic. IIIIIIIIIIIIIf they were to do a ChromeOS for amigas, it would be for the NGs? (assuming that the SVN tree signifies true honest intent by Google)

Actually m8, I wasn't counting your Alcohol units in any instance, but jeepers fella, we need to get together sometime & dine. :nod:

RE: IIIIIIIIIIIIIf, I only have one ting to say! (ting is not a typo btw)

Just 2 more weeks..... :p :LOL:

Kin

*edit*

In all Honesty, do you think Goolie Chrome for a PPC board would be fast enough, when iBrowse 2.4 runs like a bag of crap on PPC compared to an 060 under OS3.9? :jester:

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
we need to get together sometime & dine.

I'd love that!

I've read that you english make some wicked curry. Some heafty heavy nice velvet red can be enjoyed with that.

Or I could make some nice white fish that's not coated in oil, and I'd put some bottles of nice dry white on the table to go with that :D

RE: IIIIIIIIIIIIIf, I only have one ting to say! (ting is not a typo btw)

Just 2 more weeks..... :p :LOL:

Kin

Yeah, it's the std Amiga estimate. I should have figured! :nod:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Well Arnljot, I'm not your regular Curry fan. In fact, if a curry is too hot, I'd sooner be chewing raz0r blades. However, I make a real mean Rogan Josh with Chicken. It's not hot, but the flavour is absolutely to die for & with the right wine (whilst being a scary statement) ....it can be better than sex. :blink:

Perhaps if we ever do get together, we should be greedy & gorge ourselves stupid. Tbh, I'd rather do it Norwegian style & experience your side of food. It sounds to me you have a rather expensive & indulgic eating/drinking practice & is one of the better qualities in life than hitting your local ShitZa Hut or Donna Kebab house! - Yuk!

Charlie

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
I'm no Rockefeller or Kennedy, but I sometimes spend my money wiesly and can enjoy a good meal out or make something quite stunning at home.

Either by my self, or as it was tonight with good help from friends.

Norwegian cuisine will shock you, it's not as hard core as Icelandic (rotten shark with 96% spirits), but it's still quite tough. Look up smalahove or gravlaks. It's for eaters with higher XP. :)

On the nicer side of Norwegian eating you can experience some quite nice Finnbiff or Pinnekjøtt, and you'll marvel at what once was "husmannskost" but today is finer eating. Also, the way my father prepares and cooks fish is unparalleled by anyone.

If there ever is a AmiBay staff and VIP meating in the UK, I'll seriously prioritise to be there! :)

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
In all fairness Arnljot, I think the entire crew of AmiBay should organise an event & meet up at one location, where ever in the world.

There have been some up's & downs over the years & there are still some burning fires evident. However, there should be no animosity in any manner & just a great time with good food, good wine & absolutely brilliant conversation. Perhaps an event is really worth organising.

You're on the Moderator team now, so what do you think?

Charlie

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
Well, since the minority of moderators are from Oslo, the most ------ and fair thing would be to host it here. Then it would inconvenience the most amout of people! :p

Top Bottom