Not open for further replies.

plasmab

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Country
United Kingdon
Region
North Lanarkshire
Atari Falcon 030 in near mint condition.

Specs/Details:

14MB Ram
68882 FPU (tested working)
4GB CF Hard Drive (newly partitioned)
UK power supply (UK voltage)
1.44 Floppy Drive (tested working)
VGA Adaptor Cable (tested working)
UK power lead.
NetUSBee (Untested - beyond my atari abilities)
USB Mouse Adaptor (tested working).
HDDriver 9.x (license will be transferred - Printed Manual is for 8.x)

Selling my near mint condition Atari Falcon as a single lot (will not split). There are no obvious scuffs or scratches on this item. It comes with a UK TOS.

Bought from ST-Freakz for £600 but never used because I acquired an Acorn A540 shortly after getting this. Tested on VGA monitor (lead included), 4GB CF hard drive partitioned into 4 drives. Boots to desktop. HDDriver license will be transferred if requested.

I've never used the NetUSBee cartridge but it cost around £50. (See See http://lotharek.pl/product.php?pid=73 for product details and drivers.)
The separate USB Mouse adaptor works with wired USB mice (but didint work with wireless) and plugs into the mouse port directly. (See http://sordan.ie/product/44/-atari-st-usb-mouse-adapter/ for details and drivers)

Price £500 + p&p

Paypal or direct bank transfer accepted.

Will post to anywhere in the world (will be DHL and insured to value).
Collection is preferred but not insisted upon.
I would be willing drive for a couple of hours to meet someone to cut down a collectors driving time (weekends only and by arrangement only).

Item location Glasgow, UK.

Any questions, please ask before declaring interest.

DSCN4350.jpgDSCN4352.jpgDSCN4353.jpgDSCN4354.jpgDSCN4362.jpg
IMG_3608.jpgIMG_3607.jpgIMG_3606.jpgIMG_3661.jpgIMG_3664.jpg

Last edited:

catmando

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
Does it have the top metal shielding's and internal speaker, also can you post a picture of the ports on the back, and I see that a screw is missing on the base so is the plastic post broken/missing from inside?

plasmab

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Country
United Kingdon
Region
North Lanarkshire
It has the top metal shielding + speaker and the screw is just missing because it dropped off the table while I was taking the photos. Plastic is fine. Will take some more photos later and update.

khimru

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Munich
Received and tested everything except for NetUSBee (would like to play with it, but just don't have time/means right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom