morcar

Banned
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
I have a XFX Geforce 8800GTS 360MB XXX Edition PCI-E for sale. Its only been in my PC for around 8 to 9 months and never been overclocked. The card is a double profile card which means it will take 2 slots on the back of your PC and it will need a 6 pin PCI-E Graphics card connector (If you dont have one these let me know and I will see if I can find one for you for £2 extra.

The card runs at 580 MHz GPU clock speed and 1,800MHz memory speed. In my PC it ran at about 60C idle. This card along with my Q6600 ran every game I had perfectly.

You will get the graphics card and a DVI to VGA adaptor plus if you wanted the drivers I can download those and place them on a CD so please let me know.

If you wanted to know more about the card it can be found on this link
http://www.legitreviews.com/article/459/1/

Payment would be through Pay Pal and if you want me to hold on to the item it is a £10 deposit which is non-refundable and should be paid as a gift. This sale is also only to people with in the UK.

I am asking £50 for the card and around £8 for the postage which will be recordable. If you wanted the card posted on special delivery it will an extra £4

I will send a scan of the ticket to the person for proof that I have sent the item.

100_1621.jpg

100_1622.jpg

morcar

Banned
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
Re: XFX Geforce 8800GTS 360MB PCI-E Card For Sale

Re: XFX Geforce 8800GTS 360MB PCI-E Card For Sale

I have now reduced the card to £40 with £7 postage if anyone is interested

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Re: XFX Geforce 8800GTS 360MB PCI-E Card For Sale **NEW PRICE**

Re: XFX Geforce 8800GTS 360MB PCI-E Card For Sale **NEW PRICE**

These are great cards! I built a system for someone and they wanted this card. It played BioShock beautifully! I hope you send it to a good home. Unfortunately, I don't have any desktops that use PCI-E. If I did, this would be very tempting.

Take care,

Heather

Powerpie5000

Hardware Junkie™
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
I used to have the 640mb version of that card and it was great! The only thing that worried me was the full load temp of around 90°C :blink: (with extra case cooling!) but then again i was probably just unlucky and picked up a dodgy one? Still it's a great card and still provides enough grunt to play recent games. (it also has CUDA and Nvidia Physx support :nod:)

Thats a reasonable price and i hope you find a buyer soon :cool:

morcar

Banned
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
yeah this is went to 90c but i took the heatsink off and put artic cooling paste and it went from 90c to 60c just for doing that. Thing is though i have never overclocked it as i cant see the point in gaining a few extra fps so its not been run into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom