closing threads

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
hiya o mightier than mighty mod type chaps and chapesses,
i have just been trawling through the site and boy do we have a lot of open threads that shouldn't be open!
i think the site needs a good few days of someone sitting here reading the threads and closing as required.
we need to tidy up the forum before any new ideas or rules are introduced don't you think? afterall a clean home is a happy home:)

cheers, JuvUK

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
There isn't anyobody with enough time to put a pinny and gloves on and do nothing but housekeeping for now, Juv mate; we'll just have to work our way through it.

Besides, I'd be in a rubber room in a long-sleeved pullover, if I had to do that all day.....:LOL:

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
surely tis one of those jobs that just has to be done?

and lets NEVER mention you and rubber again! ;)

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Juvvy pm me a list / links and while I waiting for the veg to boil I will go through them.

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
Juvvy pm me a list / links and while I waiting for the veg to boil I will go through them.

rofl!! what are you doing to that veg? making soup??

erm, start in the Amiga recycle bin, there's not a lot in there that is closed and still available(y)

Charlie

.. . Mouse . ..
Country
UK
Region
Wirral
@JuvUK:
Thanks for the heads-up. I've actually gone and done some work round here for once. :shock:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
I was thinking the same as JuvUK some time ago tbh! (n)

Kin

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
I've started to use the report post button. Also for lighter stuff, like suggesting threads closed or moved.

I think this would be preferable to the mods as I assume it then goes into a moderation que for them.

Top Bottom