Bootay

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Michigan
This one is a little beat up and I have no idea if it works. I got it for free 2 years ago but I don't have a working C64 to test it on. I was told by the person who gave it to me that it works. But again, I was not able to verify that.

100_2900.jpg

Bootay

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Michigan
Just wanted to give this one a bump to make sure no one wants it before it goes in the trash. :)

Or on Craigslist in the free section.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
For anyone who may be interested in this, I've heard from others on Lemon64 that you can use this printer with thermal transfer fax paper without the need of an ink cartridge. You wouldn't be able to do color prints, but it would work well for B&W printouts from your C= system. :)

I hope it doesn't go in the bin. I may be going to Michigan over Thanksgiving. If you still have it when I come through then I'd gladly pick it up from you. :)

Heather

Bootay

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Michigan
I would have a hard time throwing it away. If anything I would put it on Craigslist for free. But if no one else claims it, I will try and hold on to it for you. I prefer to give things to people who will actually use them. :)

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
I know the feeling. :) I'll gladly step aside if anyone wants it before I get up that way.

Thanks!

Heather

Bootay

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Michigan
Can mods close this. I actually gave this away locally.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom