29   0   0
Country
serbia/subotica
Region
vojvodina
Here you have a very rare (pal) "C" model in "like new" condition
with psu a disk drive 1541 and a datasette in working condition
(games not included) for a nice amibay price:

99 euros + shipping! (P&P to europe countrys is ~ 25-30e)
:roll:
Thanks for watching!

Attachments

• c64-4.jpg
    c64-4.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 0
  • c64-2.jpg
    c64-2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 0
  • c64-3.jpg
    c64-3.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • c64-7.jpg
    c64-7.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
  • c64-0.jpg
    c64-0.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1
  • c64-1.jpg
    c64-1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
  • c64-11.jpg
    c64-11.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 0
  • c64-12.jpg
    c64-12.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

m4rk1z

AmiBayer
Banned
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
serbia/subotica
Region
vojvodina
Also included: One empty tape and 10 empty disks!
;)

It can't be any better than this!

Last edited:

m4rk1z

AmiBayer
Banned
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
serbia/subotica
Region
vojvodina
OR best offer, also some pictures added...
;) remember hardware owned by a non smoker!

Last edited:

dabone

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
United Stated
Region
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Just a quick question to corey, what will you use to display this 64 in the usa, I've only been able to find 1 4:3 lcd that is pal compatible and it's pic quality sucks.

Later,
dabone

corey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Indiana
Just a quick question to corey, what will you use to display this 64 in the usa, I've only been able to find 1 4:3 lcd that is pal compatible and it's pic quality sucks.

Later,
dabone

I have an extra 1084S laying around. Software Hut had them on sale a while back, plus I bought an extra one from a friend for my A1200. I'm a big fan of that monitor anyway so I figured why not have an extra one. I'm glad I did!

m4rk1z

AmiBayer
Banned
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
serbia/subotica
Region
vojvodina
Corey you have another PM about the shipping...
:( huston we have a problem!

Hi m8!

Yes i resolved the problem with USA shipping, they do NOT receive packages from non EU countrys (serbia) so crossing
the border into a EU country (hungary) and shipping it from there was a little pricey but a promise is a promise ;)
I think no one ever has done something like this here on amibay :cool:

Corey got a PM with details and pictures so case is closed!
btw thank you for being so patience with me corey!

Papdi

Last edited:

corey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Indiana
Received the item today! Appears to be in excellent condition, however, I am unable to test as I forgot that the power adapter would not be compatible with US standard plugs. Also doesn't appear to be compatible with the UK style adapter I use for my Amiga 1200.

Thus, looks like I'll have to either find an appropriate adapter for the existing power supply, or a new power supply, before I can actually test this. The item appears to be in great condition so I have high hopes that it will work once the power issue is resolved.

Mega-thanks to Papdi for following through on this and getting it to me. I know it ended up being more of a hassle than was realized at the beginning, and sincerely appreciate following through. I can't wait to get the power issue resolved so I can start using it!

corey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Indiana
Got the adapter and tried it out but doesn't appear to be working.

The power light comes on, and the cables are connected to the monitor (1084S), but don't see anything. Its perfectly possible I'm overlooking something obvious, but I've checked several articles now on Google and can't seem to find any suggestions that work. I know the monitor is working as I've tested it with my Amiga. I've tried the various buttons for CVSB, etc... but doesn't seem to help.

I realized its more difficult to troubleshoot as I can't confirm its not a computer issue because I don't have a normal PAL TV set to try it out on.

Any ideas?

m4rk1z

AmiBayer
Banned
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
serbia/subotica
Region
vojvodina
The video cable i sent could be the problem as i had no time to check the pinout as it was not offered but you wanted one and i had a spare one!
;)
I m very sure it is the wrong pinout as i used it on another computer and not on the commodore, i also told you before sending the package when it arrives first check out the cable pinout!
Mystery resolved!

Papdi

Last edited:

corey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Indiana
Ok - yes that could be it. Will order a new cable as soon as I can and update here as soon as it arrives and I'm able to test it! Thanks and Regards - Corey

The video cable i sent could be the problem as i had no time to check the pinout as it was not offered but you wanted one and i had a spare one!
;)
I m very sure it is the wrong pinout as i used it on another computer and not on the commodore, i also told you before sending the package when it arrives first check out the cable pinout!
Mystery resolved!

Papdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom