-Acid-

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Shields
Commodore A1200 for sale, shielding has some rusting - i've cleaned it up with steel wool and there is no ill affects on the main board. All ports have been tested except for serial and parallel ports. The case has some very light yellowing in places and the keyboard has yellowed a little bit plus one of the rubber feet is missing. The floppy drive is missing the eject button but functions perfectly fine.

Included is a 30Gb hard drive formatted with Smart File System (1x2gb and 3x12gb partitions). The drive does not spin up fast enough from a cold boot so requires a warm reset after a few seconds, ClassicWB Full is currently installed on it and scsi.device set up so the whole drive is available. I will include Workbench disks (not in photos) but there is no Locale disk. Also provided is a UK power supply, AV cable, mouse and some manuals. I'll also throw in not the best joypad in the world if you want it. I will send it in a Desktop Dynamite box (it has some tape here and there but for the most part is in reasonable shape but no polys) with a cardboard skin around that made up sheet cardboard.

The price is £95 plus postage. UK mainland will be roughly £15 insured I think. Central EU mainland countries somewhere in the region of £20-25 I would think. I'm only posting to EU countries.

OR

The price is £195 plus postage. For this you get the above plus an Apollo 1230 Turbo board running at 40mhz with 32mb installed included in the sale.

I accept paypal, bank transfer or cash only as payment methods. If paying by paypal it's either a gift or you will have to add 4% to cover the fees.

I am attending Play Expo next Saturday if anyone wants to buy it and meet up in the car park on the day.

Attachments

• Imgp0031.jpg
    Imgp0031.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Imgp0035.jpg
    Imgp0035.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Imgp0039.jpg
    Imgp0039.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 0
  • Imgp0061.jpg
    Imgp0061.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Imgp0062.jpg
    Imgp0062.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 0
  • Imgp0066.jpg
    Imgp0066.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

-Acid-

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Shields
Bump, if no interest by Tuesday evening it's going on ebay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom