Not open for further replies.

Data500

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Dundee
This is a Commodore Amiga 500 Plus rehoused in a Checkmate A1500 case with PiStorm accelerator and Gotek USB drive. It comes with both RGB to SCART and HDMI cables, original floppy drive, mouse, inbuilt PSU, Kickstart 3.2 ROM, power lead and keyboard.

The PiStorm accelerates the Amiga to hundreds of times its original speed and allows for high definition resolutions within Amiga OS and hard drive support via micro SD cards.

The Gotek is a floppy drive emulator that uses USB storage devices to hold thousands of Amiga disk files.

Works fine and runs quietly. I cannot post this as it's a fair size, I'll entertain reasonable offers and cash on arrival if you're wishing to buy, thank you.

£500

View attachment 2474968View attachment 2474969View attachment 2474970View attachment 2474971View attachment 2474972

Moggsie

I regret nothing
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
UK
Region
South
I would just like to remind all members that this is a brand new member offering a high value item.
Please use common sense if purchasing..

Data500

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Dundee
I would just like to remind all members that this is a brand new member offering a high value item.
Please use common sense if purchasing..
I appreciate that. I would like to confirm that I am genuine and I'm happy to upload a video of it working if needs be.

Watson

Forth Year Navvie
Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Country
England
Region
Nottingham
What are they selling , a 1A ? :D

The prefix has been changed to closed? I will lock this thread and archive.

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Country
UK
Region