Closed Commodore Amiga A1200 with 8gb CF card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moore52

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
England
Region
Tyne & Wear
Update -Sold.

I am selling my Amiga A1200 to fund other projects. It has a yellowed power supply and an original mouse with poor stiff button clicks. Both of these have yellowed.

The A1200 itself has a very clean white upper body in very clean condition with Commodore badge. The keyboard has very slight yellowing to the home group keys in the middle and the bottom has a few scratches and a 60meg HDD sticker on it.

Included is a Amigakit expansion port fitted SD card adapter although I will include the original rear plastic door and internal SD card adaptor in case you want to add an indivision card.

It successfully formatted a disc and after checking the inside the upper shield is intact. No hdd bracket however.

Green stuff putty has been used to stop the floppy drive rubbing the CF adaptor ribbon cable against the sharp plastic inside the bottom part of the case.

If there is any interest in this old girl I can post more photos. Screws seem to hold the two cases together as I got it sans screws. The screws I have used are the amigakit A1200 screw kit and not all of them seem to grip well. I suspect different screws have been used in the past damaging the threads in the three screw holes on the bottom edge of the case. Seems to hold together pretty well now considering its age.

$_57.JPG

Amiga to SCART adaptor also provided. Will sell for £125 paypal plus delivery or can be collected from Tyne & Wear, England area. (Which is my preferred option.)
$_57.JPG

Last edited:

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
Please remember that if you are including an installed CF you must supply the original medium - as per the rules.

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Price is just above the last photo

Amiga to SCART adaptor also provided. Will sell for £125 paypal plus delivery or can be collected from Tyne & Wear, England area. (Which is my preferred option.)

Moore52

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
England
Region
Tyne & Wear
No software is to be supplied on the CF card I will format it before dispatch. (Which is why no software is mentioned in the original post.) :)

Oh and price via collection I will drop to £100 quid as it would save me having to wrap her up. :)

Oh ROMS are the original 3.0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom