Closed Commodore PC10-III, PC20-III, Colt Keyboard

strra

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Michigan
I recently bought a Commodore Colt sans keyboard. It's now my understanding that an XT keyboard won't work here so I need to find one for the III series or the Colt.
If anyone has one, I'll accept almost any condition as long as it works.
I've subscribed to this thread, so hopefully I will be able to respond promptly.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Just FYI, I found that standard XT keyboards do work and the information online stating that it is a different style keyboard is incorrect. (y)

Heather

Dr_Diesel

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Galway
I second that. PC10 keyboard is just a standard XT-style keyboard. My Commodore keyboard works with other XTs and other XT keyboards work on my Commodore (they just don't look as good ;)).

strra

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Michigan
Just FYI, I found that standard XT keyboards do work and the information online stating that it is a different style keyboard is incorrect. (y)

Heather

I second that. PC10 keyboard is just a standard XT-style keyboard. My Commodore keyboard works with other XTs and other XT keyboards work on my Commodore (they just don't look as good ;)).

Thank you for that update.
I ended up picking up a KPQ-E99YC without the Commodore branding and it seems to work fine.
Unfortunately, though, I've been contemplating selling the Colt because money is pretty tight right now :\

Top Bottom