Considder selling. Help me deside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adonay

Country
lund sweden\Haugesund Norway
Region
Skåne
Hi i desided to sell of parts of my collection mainly due to the fact i have to many amigas and unused gear luying around, second reason is that my car (Porsche) broke down and i am in a little need of cash as to repair as it cost well beyond a leg and a arm "atleased for me" to get it running again. I just wish to see these things used unlike the state most of them are now .. The reason i am posting here and not posting the lot in sales are that i want help and sugestions on what i should keep .

Blizzard PPC 210 040\040 Unused Great condition
Blizzard 1240 Currently used
Blizzard 1230 IV currently unused
Blizzard 1230 IV SCSI x2 1 currently used
Blizzard Vision 8mb for BPPC
Apollo 1260 80Mhz 32mb Great card but not used du to no scsi
Amiga 1200 x 2 non tower 1x tower USE now
and several other small things...

Please do not post offers here as nothing is for sale yet and i have yet to figure out the prices . I only need advice on what to keep ... I currently use A Dbox tower and Blizz1240 works great for most things ...

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Re: Considder selling. Help me deside

Hmmm...

If I were you, I would look to part with the following;-

Blizzard 1230 IV (You have a 1240 which is higher spec anyway)
Blizzard 1230 IV SCSI (You have two of these so one could go)
Amiga 1200 non Tower (You have two so one could go)

I'm not sure about the rest, maybe the Apollo card as it's not SCSI and 32mb would clash with the PCMCIA if I'm not mistaken. Maybe the other non-tower 1200 could go as the towered unit would be rarer more collectable, although the tower would fetch a better price. A1200s are still readily available if you need to get another one when funds are better, however, the tower isn't so plentiful and cheap to obtain.

Where's Zetr0 when you need him, this hardware pr0n question is right up his street?

Adonay

Country
lund sweden\Haugesund Norway
Region
Skåne

I cosidder getting ridd of the Apollo as well. Its a great card has 64mb ram and can only be used in a tower due to the size and it also alows the use of PCMCIA.

I think i want to keep the tower as it is good for everything and has a mediator setup but i am not sure i will keep any of 1200D units as i hardly use then any more...

Rave

SCSI2SD Rocks my world!
AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham

I would say the same as Merlin,

There's no point in keeping duplicates, a least not if your aren't using them.
Keep the higher spec cards and shift the lesser ones, there's always market for accelerators anyway.
And wedge 1200's are still pretty much easy to get hold of.

Good luck with what you decide.

/Rave :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom