Could I get Refund from Parcel 2 go?

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I have been trying to contact them but there is no contact us anywhere on their website!

It seem unlikely that I get the refund from them even thought I pay in pay pal and they(UPS) havnt pressed my doorbell like what Hermes or city link do:roll: and yes, I even got big Sign up on my windows saying Hey there, Press the doorbell please:roll:.

Last edited:

-Acid-

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
South Shields
if they were collecting then simply arrange another collection

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
For all members.

If you have an issues with p2g ever...then you can contact George Iveson directly via email, you can get his email address easily from your paypal invoice.
George is very helpful and responsive, always state your grievance clearly with some explanation or series of events and let him know you have used p2g via Amibay.

TC :)

bobpard

AmiBayer
Country
Leeds - UK
Region
west yorkshire
few years ago I kept getting fobbed off by them and the only way I managed to get someone to look into my complaint was to apply for a job online with them, I got a response back the very next morning and they gave me compensation then. Never found them to be very professional, but ive not used them for a couple of years now, hopefully they have improved by now

Top Bottom