Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Norwich, UK
We have an Amstrad CPC6128 with monitor (possibly a joystick too if we can find it).

This is free to a good home on the proviso that whoever has it (first come first served) either collects it in person, or arranges collection.

It's been stored in the loft for a few years, so we cannot definitely say whether it's all in full working order.

What would be nice, would be for the person who wants it to make a small donation to charity (British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research or Help for Heroes) in return for it.

Contact us if you want any pictures (can't insert due to post count I believe).

Thanks.

M

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
I'm interested, and I'm happy to make a donation to the Help 4 Heroes. I live near Kings Lynn and can travel to pick it up.

Marly

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Norwich, UK
It's yours then.

I hope it's of some use, and thanks for the donation to H4H.

PM me and we can arrange to meet up.

M

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
@ Marly

r0jaws is in the RAF and you can be 100% sure that he will make the donation to Help for Heroes.

(y)

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Great to meet you Marly. Thanks very much indeed! :D

The CPC came with me to the curry night and we had some fun checking her out and fixing her up.
The drive belt had perished, but courtesy of big Z and his newly acquired Spectrum +3 we swapped the drives and she works absolutely fine.
Zetro has hackery plans for his +3 so didn't mind donating his fully working drive (thanks buddy).
We then had a bit of fun working out Amstrad DOS commands! Tested a few discs and checked out the TV RF adapter, which we plumbed the speccy through.

Again, thanks to all and a nice donation is winging its way to Help for Heroes. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom