Closed CU Amiga Magazine Supersale

Status
Not open for further replies.

c16

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Derbyshire, UK
OK sad to say but space requirements are now at a premium so lucky for you guys and gals I am selling my entire CU Amiga Magazine collection.

I have been honest in the description given stating where their has been some tape tear (the dreaded sticky tape used on mags before the glue came along). All in everything is in decent nick, all the Floppies have their covers and the Discs are all cased with original inlays in good condition.

I have not used or tested the Floppies and Discs in years but I have little doubt that they will function fine.

I have pics of every issue here in a .zip that I can send if you are interested though bear in mind it is 63MB

I am looking for £1.75 per issue plus P&P.

PM or email me.

January 96 + FDiscs 123a & 123b
February 96 + FDiscs 126 & 127
November 96
January 97 + Super CDROM 6
March 97 + Super CDROM 8
July 97 (tape tear)
August 97 (some tape tear) + FDisc 163
September 97 + Super CDROM 14
October 97 + Super CDROM 15
November 97 + FDiscs 168 & 169
December 97 + Super CDROM 17
April 98 + Super CDROM 21
May 98 + Super CDROM 22
June 98 + Super CDROM 23
July 98 + Super CDROM 24
August 98 + Super CDROM 25
September 98 + Super CDROM 26

I also have a collection of Amiga Format Magazines for sale: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?p=42943#post42943

Last edited:

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Re: CU Amiga Magazine Supersale

@c16, Welcome to Amibay, its a fantastic place.

Now, I'm not a moderator but here's a friendly piece of advice.
Asking for offers is not allowed here on Amibay. You must state a price for your items.

Mike

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk

@Scrappy
Thanks for offering the friendly advice mike, its what AmiBay is all about.

@C16
AmiBay is not an auction site, I know its difficult to price some items, however you do need to do this for you sale items as inviting offers leads to auctioning and can damage the community.

Please state your price for your items (as a whole, independently or both)

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

Hiya c16. Thanks for that.

I hope you don't think I'm being overly picky, however, could you be a little more specific in the old profile as to your location? It makes all the difference in these days of high fuel prices when you trying to work out collection costs.

Ta

Merlin

c16

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Derbyshire, UK

Hi Merlin I did have the location in the body of the text already but I have updated my profile accordingly now, got their in the end :thumbsup2:

c16

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Derbyshire, UK

After some thought, I have now decided to post these items instead of asking for collection. :D

c16

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Derbyshire, UK
Right final call for any interest else their going on ebay this weekend as I need the space for new hardware :wooha:

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
I repeat my self from the Amiga Forma thread.

Whats the cost to Oslo, and how many magazines are there? I'm mostly daydreaming, but I could make it a realization if I read your reply at a weak moment :)

c16

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Derbyshire, UK
Hello

I don't mind an offer for the lot, postage and packaging abroad would be eyewatering i'm sure.

I have had lots of people asking how much for postage to the four corners of the world, but lets just imagine two big heavy boxes of magazines and discs...I am reluctant to put my back out to try and weigh everything unless the offer is serious.

You will need to count the magazines in Black typeface that are left, I am too tired to tell you right now:|

c16

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Derbyshire, UK
Right final call else this weekend time has run out and they will be up on ebay as my space has now run out and I want to watch the World Cup in comfort :D

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
c16 & I are negotiating with regard to July 1994 Edition. (y)

Kin

c16

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Derbyshire, UK
c16 & I are negotiating with regard to July 1994 Edition. (y)

Kin

It's Amiga Format rather than CU Amiga Kin :whistle:

I have PM'd you the other day but you still haven't got back to me, I need a reply asap otherwise it has to go on the bay with the others today :unsure:

c16

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Derbyshire, UK
Right price drop to £2 each + P&P

I don't want them hanging around much longer so feel free to make me an offer for what's left.

McVenco

Grumpy Old Man
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Limburg
I used to have a very small number (3 IIRC) of English Amiga magazines, which I'd like to have again for old time's sake (I'm not really interested in anything else).

CU from November 95 is one of them, so if you could bother to pack up and send a single issue I'd be very grateful! Just let me know the costs and I'll shove some coins your way! (y)

c16

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Derbyshire, UK
I used to have a very small number (3 IIRC) of English Amiga magazines, which I'd like to have again for old time's sake (I'm not really interested in anything else).

CU from November 95 is one of them, so if you could bother to pack up and send a single issue I'd be very grateful! Just let me know the costs and I'll shove some coins your way! (y)

Hi not sure how I managed to miss this must have been too busy recently...let me kow if your still intereseted and I will get that info to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom