Not open for further replies.

a.mi.goun

Rating - 100%
740   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Region
Prague
I have for sale perfectly working Cybervision 64 3D Scandoubler module. More info here and here.
Connects to A4000 videoslot, can work either standalone or with the CV64/3D graphics card. With the graphics card you have automatic switching between AGA/CGX (gfx card is connected to scandoubler by small ribbon cable).
This scandoubler works fine both on CRT and LCD monitors provided they support 50 Hz refresh which also means perfect smooth scrolling without tearing effects.
Only scandoubler module for sale, small ribbon passthrough cable will be included also.

Price: 250 € + shipping (Paypal gift or SEPA Banktransfer)

cv64sd-1.jpg

cv64sd-2.jpg

cv64sd-3.jpg

mikem

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
USA
Region
San Diego, CA
Whaaat? I sent you a second PM, waiting for a response. We have a number of hours difference in the time zones, please don't drop me out this quickly!

Last edited:

a.mi.goun

Rating - 100%
740   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Region
Prague
Whaaat? I sent you a second PM, waiting for a response. We have a number of hours difference in the time zones, please don't drop me out this quickly!

Yes, but you sent PM's after I went next in line. I did see that you read my PM, but there was no reply so I thought you are not interested anymore. I already sent payment info and now waiting for payment from Bleagle11.

mikem

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
USA
Region
San Diego, CA
I think you should review the site rules my friend. The rules state that 24 hours between PMs should be allowed. You have given me far less than 24 hours between PMs before going to the next in line.

Yes, but you sent PM's after I went next in line. I did see that you read my PM, but there was no reply so I thought you are not interested anymore. I already sent payment info and now waiting for payment from Bleagle11.

a.mi.goun

Rating - 100%
740   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Region
Prague
@mikem: I have no problem of selling to you or anyone else, but I simply thought you dont want it - I saw you read my PM, but did not gave me any reply. I later wrote in the thread that I will go next if no reply from you and when I did so, I got 2 PMs from you. And you can see I waited almost 24 hours before going next in line..

mikem

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
USA
Region
San Diego, CA
I would like to purchase the item -- if you can cancel the other persons transaction & send me your payment info, I will make payment ASAP.

@mikem: I have no problem of selling to you or anyone else, but I simply thought you dont want it - I saw you read my PM, but did not gave me any reply. I later wrote in the thread that I will go next if no reply from you and when I did so, I got 2 PMs from you. And you can see I waited almost 24 hours before going next in line..

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
Mods, can you resolve please?

I'll study the thread but several questions can only be answered by yourselves.

@mikem When did you send your original PM?

@a.mi.goun When did you reply to it?

Please discuss by PM to me and not in the thread.

Thanks.

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
@mikem thanks for the PM and your apology.

@a.mi.goun thanks for your PM. Please continue with the next in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom