AmiG

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Texas
I have a dead Microbiotics M501 RAM/clock free for the cost of shipping if anyone wants it. I don't have access to the Recycler yet so I thought I'd post here to see if anyone wants it before it gets trashed. I removed the battery awhile ago, but there was still some blue/green gunk on it. It was working until last week and now I get guru meditation errors unless I remove it from the trap door of the A500 and then all is well again. When I removed the battery, I tried to clean it but not all of the blue goo would come off so I left it as it was since it still worked. I will also be looking for a replacement soon, but I'll post that in the want section.

Original thread link: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?p=68267

Last edited by a moderator:

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
I'll copy the thread to recycled bin, but leave this one open, so more people can see it.

The recycle bin thread will have a re-direct to here, of course.

BTW: it is only a matter of asking one of senior moderators (Merlin, AndyLandy or Harrison) to grant you access to the bin. :)

jkonstan

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Livonia, Mich
M501 Ram board ....

M501 Ram board ....

I would be interested in the M501 RAM board if shipping would not be too much (slower less expensive shipping preferred). I am in the USA, Michigan.

I'll copy the thread to recycled bin, but leave this one open, so more people can see it.

The recycle bin thread will have a re-direct to here, of course.

BTW: it is only a matter of asking one of senior moderators (Merlin, AndyLandy or Harrison) to grant you access to the bin. :)

AmiG

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Texas
I doubt shipping this item would cost more than $6 to Michigan. It does not work although I did remove the battery and it worked for awhile after. I think the corrosion eventually got it. It's your if you want it. PM me your address and it's yours.

Top Bottom